Chapter 45: Genoah's Visit

Ralph's POV

I was carrying Genoah while walking to his mom's room. Kasama namin si Jinggay na dala ang gamit ni Genoah.

"Are you excited to see your mom?" I asked my baby. I am excited for him. This will be the first time he will see her. Unfortunately, not in a good state. But it's better than not seeing his mom at all.

"Nako excited po 'yan, Sir. Kaninang umaga paggising, masaya na 'yang si baby. Tawa nga nang tawa kahit wala namang nakatatawa."

I kissed my baby's cute chubby cheek. He's really a happy baby.

"That's my boy."

We reached Gen's room. There, I saw mom sitting on one of the chairs. She glanced at us when we entered the room. Ngumiti siya saka tumayo agad at sinalubong kami.

"Hi, my apo! Ang gwapo-gwapo naman ng apo ko. Come to grandma." Mom extended her hand, and my son gladly went to mom's arms. "Did you miss grandma? Cause I missed you so much! Are you here to visit your mom ha, apo?" My son just cooed as he listened to her grandma.

I went to Geneva. She looks so lovely even though she is in coma. Her hair was longer now. It's been six months but she still looks so beautiful. I caressed her cheek. "I missed you," sabi ko. Kahapon lang ay nandito ako but I still miss her everyday.

"I brought our son with me. He's excited to meet you." I smiled and took Genoah from my mom. "Look, son. She's your mom. Say 'Hi mommy! I love you!'" I bowed a bit so our son could plant a kiss on her cheek. I smiled when Genoah obeyed and kissed her. "Good boy. Now your mom is happy."

"Aww, what a beautiful scene to watch. A complete family. It's my first time to see the three of you together. I wish Gen's awake," Mom said dreamingly.

I nodded sadly. "Wake up, Gen. Aren't you happy our son is here? He is recovering and he is close to healthy now. Don't you wanna hug and kiss him too?"

Lumapit si mommy sa akin and she leaned her head on my other shoulder. "If she hears you, I know she's really happy." I bowed my head a bit cause I felt my tears escaping my eyes. I just miss her so much. Very much.

"Mmm... Mmmm... Ehhh." My son kept cooing but I was so sad to entertain it.

I heard my mom sobbed too. "I've been praying for her to wake up, and I will never get tired to keep doing it again and again."

"Yaaaaa! Mmm... Maaa... Daaa.. Dadaaaa!" I wiped my tears and faced my son. He's now learning how to call me.

"Yes, son?"

He looked at me and uttered, "Daaa! Dadaaa! Mmm... Maaaaa... Maaammmaaa!!"

My brows furrowed. Did he just say mama?

Biglang umangat ang ulo ni mommy. I felt her remove her head from my shoulder.

"Yes, son. She's your mom. She's your mama," I told him. Even if Gen's in coma, I always tell him about his mom.

"Maaamaaa!" It was like he's talking to me cause he's looking straight to my eyes.

"Yeah. Your mama loves you."

"Daaadaaa! Mmmaaa... Maaaa!" He said wiggling his legs and body like he wanted to convey something.

"What do you want to—"

"Ralph!" Mom called me. "S-Si Gen..."

Agad akong tumingin kay mommy. "What about Gen, Mom?"

"Her fingers moved."