TRG ~ 45

A/N:

Thank you so much sa mga nakaabot hanggang dito. Salamat sa lahat ng nagbigay ng oras para magbasa nito.

Only two more updates left. Please try to vote, comment and recommend.

-myishi_chan

***

TRG ~  XLV

***

Freesia

"Akala ko talaga siya ang umatras sa kasal niyo."

Umiling siya sa akin. Her face is looking mournful. She sighed heavily like something heavy was lift off from her.

"No he didn't. I did. But it was a spur of the moment decision. I kind of chickened out when I realized I will never have him wholly. Idagdag pang sobra ang pressure ko sa modeling career. And my family.. they never supported me in the field I chosen. "

"I thought you love him."

"I do." She gaze at the distance. "I only realized that I'm just having self-doubt and so scared because of the thought that he won't like me. Naghalo-halo ang lahat ng negative emotions ko during that time."

I can't imagine how hard it must be for her. She portrayed a strong independent woman in my eyes. But you can't really judge a person in what they show you outside. Sometimes, mas marami pa pala silang insecurities, uncertainties and self-doubt inside of them.

I, for one knows how much it hurts not to be supported by your parents. Although at some point it's my own fault. Pero alam ko kung gaano iyon kahirap.

"I was awakened by the truth when I saw you with him. I first saw you together in Life Fantasy Bar."

Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya. "Nakita mo kami noon? Naalala ko parang tinanong nga si Apollo no'ng kasama mo na gay if nagkita kayo.."

In fairness, I remember that part.

"Yup, I'm still there." Tumango siya. "I saw you two. I was watching how he treats you. It's so different whenever we're together. That's why I tried to come between you two." Naiiling na sabi niya at nasa mukha niya na parang hindi siya makapaniwala sa nagawa niya.

"Inaamin kong sinubukan ko siyang agawin mula sa'yo. I visited him and I joined you during your dinner. It was all intentional. But everytime I saw you two, it just slaps me more with the reality that he's so into you. Kaya ito, I guess it's time na sumuko na ako.."

Her voice saddened at her last words. Parang pinipiga ang puso ko para sa kanya. Hindi ako naaawa, nasasaktan lang ako para sa kanya bilang isang babae. I'm glad I heard her side. I'm thankful she talked to me about all of this. And I salute her for owning from her mistakes.

Kung tutuusin kasi hindi naman niya kailangang sabihin ito lahat sa akin. But she still did.

"Pero bakit kaya hinabol pa siya noong inakalang tumakas siya sa wedding niyo?" Naguguluhang tanong ko.

Hindi kasi iyon klaro sa akin.

I can still remember my first meeting with Apollo, handsomely groomed in his white tuxedo, wherein we were chased by cars. Ewan ko nga kung paano namin iyon natakasan gayong puro lang naman argumento ang ginawa namin noong time na 'yon.

"I think it's because he covered me up. He made them believe that he was the one who runaway.. When in fact, I already informed him a day before the wedding that I am not attending. He hid all of those from our families. Pinagpatuloy pa rin niya ang kasal kahit na alam niyang hindi ako sisipot. He made all of those so he can take all the blame." She was smiling now as some tears roll down her cheeks. "I'm sorry.. I'm just being emotional reminiscing all he have done for me. He even accepted all the scolding from his Dad."