Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure

Start from the beginning

"Don't thank me, I like adventures like that so yeah that was no big deal.  No worries about it and I'll always help you no matter what, I know I'm the last person you want to see but trust me I can never leave you alone, god I don't even know what I'm-" I cut his rambling off by crashing his lips with mine.

I was shocked by my own reaction.

After like two seconds his one hand went to cheek and one in my waist pulling me close to him. The kiss was slow at first but became passionate later on. He deepened the kiss causing a small moan escape my lips. Then when we couldn't take it anymore, we pulled away panting and catching oxygen.

We were breathing heavily, his chocolate orbs meets my blue ones searching for some answers, which I don't even know.

"Thank you, Alec." I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At school on Monday~~

"Hey." Alec said as I was putting my books in the locker as it was the last period.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"I want to ask you something...." he said quietly and I looked at him.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"You like adventures right?" he asked as I nodded my head.

"I love it, why?" I asked in confusion.

"Actually, I was thinking that we both like the same thing, so I wanted to ask that will go on a date with me?" he scratched the back of the as my eyes widens.

Di-Did he just asked me on a date?

"Look, if you say no it will be totally fine with because I know that it's hard to believe and I will ditch you like my reputation is so just think about it once." he rambled and I sighed.

Maybe I should say yes, I mean this is what I wanted from the beginning. Not the date but the adventure. He is not that bad as he seems like.

"Alec, I would definitely go on a date with you." I smiled.

"I knew that you'll say a no, it's fine- wait! Did you said yes?" he eyes widens and a smile was forming on his lips.

"Yes." I laughed and he smiled really bright, god that smile makes me weak.

"Thank you so much." he said.

"I gave a chance so don't blow it up." I said and he nodded.

"I'll tell you later, where we will be going okay?"

"That will be fine."

"Cool, bye Sam." he said.

"Bye." I said and locked my locker.

I don't know why, but I'm feeling very agitated about this. Maybe because, I haven't told any of this things to Em and Jess and I feel so guilty. I don't know how will they react.

Tyler also asked me the same question and I told him I can't. His looked so hurt that it made me feel so bad, but he said its fine, we are good friends anyways. Dylan and I finally talked, he said he's coming after 2weeks before my birthday which is after Halloween.

I can't wait for my birthday, finally I'm going to turn 18!!!! That means freedom!!!

But....how will I convince dad to agree with me going on a date? Shit.

At home~~

The ringing of the phone goes off and I saw it was Adam.

"Hi Adam." I said picking up.