ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫: 𝔘𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔊𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱

Last night was...something to say the least. 

Anyways, once I got up this morning I did my usual routine and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone, I had noticed two things. Number one, 5.05 is still no where to be found, and number two, we don't have the materials I need to make breakfast, so now I'm heading out to shop for food. 

I was carrying a basket and grabbed the last thing that I needed to make what I had decided, omelets. As I turned around i bumped into someone and heard them drop one of their items. On instinct i quickly apologized. 

"i am so sorry" i said quickly and picked up the bottle of..monster? That they dropped. 

"My dear its quite alright, " i stopped. 

that voice. 

I know that voice, 

I slowly looked up and became face to face with a woman I thought i had seen the last of. 

Belle. 

She cocked her head to the side, ",Miss are you alright?" She asked. 

"you..you're...: i couldn't get any words out. 

"I'm sorry dear, have we met?" She asks and awkwardly puts her hands behind her. What. The. Hell? if she doesn't remember then there is something seriously fucked up here. 

"no...no i'm sorry." i quickly handed her the drink and sped past her. 

'Wait! Miss!" She called after me but I kept walking to the check out. Man these days keep getting weirder and weirder. i quickly checked out and carried my bags out of the store. i need to get answers. 

well, I updated, finally. I apologize for being gone for so long, and im sorry the chapter was so short, I changed a few things from the original and obviously theres obviously some bad writing because I'm too tired to write correctly right now. Feel free to tell me what you think!