ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 ℑ𝔫 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔡

That's your new outfit above :)

*Your P.O.V.*

It has been a month since I have last seen Belle, but I'm glad I can finally be free of her. It's been quite nice working for Black Hat, for the most part anyways, his outbursts can get annoying. But he isn't like Belle, so it's fine by me. 

Recently, we've gotten news that Black Hat's brother is coming to stay for a while, I don't know why, but I was informed by Dr. Flug. I didn't know Black Hat had a brother, considering he was a demon and all that. 

I was currently helping 5.0.5 clean the living area, and that is when I heard the doorbell ring. 

"I've got it!" I yelled out and sat down my duster and made my way around the corner and to the front door. I opened the door and standing there was a man, who I'm assuming is Black Hat's brother. He looked down at me and smiled. He was quite handsome. But uh, in my opinion, I think Black Hat's more handsome, but I can see the similarities of the two. The man then looked back up. 

"Hello brother." I heard from behind me, and a hand was placed on my shoulder, but the grip was a bit tight, like the person was trying to pull me back. I looked back to see Black hat, and when I did he pulled me back by my shoulder and put me behind him, seeming like he was trying to do it in a protective gesture. He had a stressed look on his face, the man smiled at him. 

"Hello Black Hat." He said. He then looked away from Black Hat and looked at me, I smiled nervously, something was up. "Looks like you have a new worker, am I correct?" He asked, looking back at Black Hat. Black Hat looked back at me and smiled, but it was obviously a fake one. 

"Yes, I have." He placed his hand on my wrist and pulled me forward slightly, and I stopped at his side. "It is a pleasure to meet you...?" 

"(Y/N)" I answered sheepishly. 

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you (Y/N), my name is White Hat." I chuckled to myself, figures. Then there was a loud crash that echoed from the living area, Black Hat sighed and looked over to me, and I looked at him. 

"(Y/N), would you mind showing White Hat to the guest room upstairs?" I nodded and he smiled, and it felt like he grasped my hand a little before walking away. I felt my face heat up. 

I turned around and motioned for White Hat to follow me up stairs. "So, when did you start working for my brother." I kept walking forward and didn't look back at him but I answered. 

"About a month ago." I answered, and stopped walking once we reached the guest room. 

"And you enjoy it?" I looked over at him confused. 

"Of course I do, should I not?" He stared at me and smiled, he brushed some of my hair out of my face and placed his hand on my cheek. I pulled back and he removed his hand, what is up with this guy? 

"That suits you." I don't know what he's talking about and just stare at him. Until it hit me, he's talking about my patch. I cleared my throat and looked away from him. 

"I should go and check on the others." I said and turned around. 

"Yes, that would be smart." I heard him say. I quickly made my way down the stairs and into the living area to see Black Hat yelling at 5.0.5 about a broken vase, I sighed and walked up next to Black Hat. 

"Black Hat, it was probably an accident, we could always just get a new one." He sighed and smiled. 

"Of course." Black Hat then glares at 5.0.5. "You're lucky you have someone to protect you." He said. He began to walk off. 

"Wait, sir!" I said loudly and he stopped and looked back at me, obviously waiting for me to catch up. I walked up to where he is and stopped, awkwardly looking up at him. 

"So, I wanted to know, why were you acting so strange with your brother?" I asked sheepishly, trying not to provoke anything. Black hat sighed. 

"Walk with me?" It wasn't really a question, but he put up his arm and I wrapped mine around his. He started walking down the hallway. "My brother doesn't just visit for no reason. He either needs a favor...or he's here to take something from me." He made a worried face and looked down at me. 

"Is that why you pulled me away from the door?" I asked. I saw Black Hat's face blush up, I don't think he realized what he just said." 

"I..uh. Didn't mean it like that. I just meant that he might've gotten word that I've gotten a new worker, that's what I meant." The more he talked the more he blushed up. I giggled and patted his arm. 

"Don't worry, I'm just messing with you." 

...   

We eventually parted ways, as I arrived at my room, I began thinking about what Black Hat said. If White Hat usually takes things, does that mean that he might be here because of Belle? 

No, I doubt that. I'll discuss it at dinner, maybe I'll get some answers then. 

Welp, I figured the rewrite could use some more romance things between the reader and Black Hat. And I knew you guys would too, so I have provided.