ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢

*Your P.O.V.* 

I sat the duster down as I heard Dr. Flug yell that dinner was ready, I smiled and walked to the kitchen. I saw that White Hat and Dementia were already in there. White Hat looked over and our eyes locked, he smiled and stared at me. I decided to ignore him and walk to the table and sit down. I noticed that White Hat stood up and walked over to where I was sitting and sat down in the chair next to me. 

"Well doesn't someone look pretty..." I glanced at him confused. 

"I haven't changed...at all." I said, he smiled. 

"Yes, I am aware." He brought his hand up and grabbed mine, and kissed it, I felt my face heat up in embarrassment, why would he do that? I brought my hand away quickly and cleared my throat, looking away from him and down at the table. 

I sighed and looked back at him. "I need you to answer a question for me, White Hat." He hummed, his smile widening. 

"Yes?" He titled his head slightly to the side. 

"Do you know the 'Queen Of Hearts'?" I almost rolled my eyes saying her "name". White Hat stayed quiet for a few seconds and then smiled, but this time his smile seemed fake. 

"You mean Ms. Belle? Yes, I know of her existence, but I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, you used to work for her right?" I felt my stomach twist. 

"Why do you know that?" He ignored my question and stood up quickly. 

"I'm getting some water, do you want anything?" I stared up at him and glared my eyes at him, blinking a few times. I then frowned and looked back down at the table. 

"No, I'm good." I saw him walk away from the table. He just changed the subject. If he doesn't know her well, then how does he know I worked for her? Black Hat successfully wiped my record from her! I didn't notice that Black Hat had sat down next to me. I felt a hand be placed on my thigh and I jumped. I turned quickly and saw that it was just Black Hat.

"Is my brother causing you trouble (Y/N)?" I didn't know how to respond, I didn't wanna say, 'I think your brother is a stalker' because that might make matters worse. I sighed. 

"Your brother is definitely...weird." I said and shook my head. I placed my hand on his and smiled. "I think I'm actually gonna head to my room, so if you need me, I'll be there." Black Hat nodded and smiled, his smile would send chills up someone spine, but once you get used to it it's not that bad. He reached forward and pushed some bangs out of my face. 

"Would you like me to walk with you there? If my brother is worrying you, then I can make sure he won't bother you." I smiled slightly and shook my head. 

"No it's okay." And I left to my room. 

...

I made my way to my room and opened the door. I walked over to my bed and flopped down and sighed into the blanket, White Hat had left my mind. I started to think about Black Hat and the way he treats me, it's different then the others. Does he maybe...like me? No, I doubt it. I had to quickly block my thoughts considering they started getting quite inappropriate. 

"Well aren't you something." I shot up and turned around to face the door. White Hat was standing there, smiling creepily. How the hell did he- oh right, him and Black Hat can teleport. 

"Why are you in here?" That's when his smile widened. He stepped forward, basically hovering over me. 

"I can assure you my dear, it's nothing personal." I then felt pressure on my wrists and my thighs. 

I can't move. Why can't I move!? White Hat then moved forward and quickly crawled on top of me, placing his hands on my wrist and his knees digging into my thighs. "H-Hey! Get off me!" I shouted and I tried my best to get him off. 

"Stop moving!" He whisper yelled. I shook my legs enough for one of his knees to slide off my leg, so I brought up my leg as fast as I could and kneed him in the dick. (Aegh) He growled out and removed his hands from my wrists and put them around my neck. 

"I was trying to do this the easy way! But I'm not going to kill you, I'm just going to send you back to where you belong." I clawed at his hands as his grip tightened around my neck. My vision began to blur as I slowly began to fade into darkness. 

I jumped up from my bed "Aha...it was just a dream." I groaned in pain. I brought up my wrist and noticed that they were bruising up. That's weird. I don't remember falling asleep. I pushed the blankets off me and walked over to my mirror to see if I was in good condition to go back out there. 

I noticed that my outfit was changed, instead of my normal work outfit, I was wearing a thigh high dress.(The dress above) I definitely wasn't wearing this earlier. I then noticed I had bruises on my neck. My eyes widened as I realized they looked like they came from a persons hand. I backed up slightly and bit my lip. What happened?