ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵: 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔏𝔞𝔴

*(Y/N) P.O.V.* 

I groaned and sat up. I held my head in pain, last thing I remember is looking in the mirror and finding bruises on my neck, and then fainting, now I'm in a bed that definitely is not mine. Who does it belong to? A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. 

"Get up." That's all I heard. I groaned quietly and stood up, I didn't bother looking back in the mirror. I opened the door and there standing in front of me is...Dr. Flug? No, it can't be him, he looks, darker. 

"Dr. Flug?" I asked and tilted my head my head to the side. 

"Slug." He said, he then walked off and motioned for me to follow after. I followed after him like requested. "White Hat and the Mrs. have been waiting for you to wake up." He said and looked back at me. Mrs.? I thought. I shrugged it off and thought nothing of it, until we got to what looks to be the living room. Sitting on the couch was White Hat and...Belle. 

"Yes my dear, you must be surprised." White Hat said and stood up, walking over to me. He walked behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "You should thank your dear doctor though, if it wasn't for him informing me about you, this wouldn't have happened." He said, and I felt his breath hitting the back of my neck. 

"W-what?" Flug!? He's the reason I'm here now? I spun around and faced White Hat, his grin making me want to punch him. 

"Yes darling, I know that must be a shocker, but are you really surprised?" I pulled away from him, and backed up a little more, stopping when I hit the couch. 

"I told you that I was going to get you, did I not?" Belle said. I glared at her. 

"You're a terrible person." I spat at her. Belle laughed. 

"Oh yes I know, most demons are." Belle said and scooted over next to me. 

"Besides" I looked up at her and saw her eyes turn crimson, and she quickly grabs my chin. "We're going to have so much fun."