⚠️ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢: ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔅𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢

Black Hat dragged me off to his office. He pushed open his office door, and quickly shut it. He spun me around and pushed me against the door. Before I could say anything he pushed his lips against mine, causing a yelp to emit from me. He pulled away, looking down at me, probably looking at my now cherry red face. He smiled wide. 

It was quite the sight for me to see, his eyes seemed lust filled. I was breathing quite quickly, it's not like I was expecting that to happen. 

Black Hat connected his lips with mine once more, this time I made sure to kiss him back. 

He broke the kiss for a moment. "(Y/N)" He whispered. 

I looked up at him. 

"Yes sir?" I whispered questionably. 

Black Hat let out a sigh, I knew that he was in a daze. 

"Would you allow me to take this farther?"

I smiled a bit, I stared up at him. I knew I looked flushed and I was feeling things that I knew were going to make me say yes. 

I brought my hand up to his cheek, and I rubbed my thumb over his jaw. He leaned into my touch, I moved myself and pushed into him so my chest was pushing against him. 

I wrapped my arm behind his neck and looked fully up at him. 

"Yes" 

And just like that Black Hat lost control at holding himself back. He pulled me closer into him. Grinding against me, I grab his collar and pull him down for another kiss. He spun us both around and backed me up to his desk, and lied me down, he knocked a few things off but I don't think he cared. 

I wrapped my legs around him, he eagerly removed my top and bra, and that smile returned back to his face. He used one of his hands to fondle my exposed skin and the other remained beside my head. He dipped down and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I moaned as he sucked and nipped at it. He fondled the other one with his free hand. I wanted to remain quite, but I couldn't. I attempted to grind into him, but he moved away from your chest. I was panting heavily and noticed he began to unzip his pants. I felt my face flush and felt a wave of panic surge through me, taking note that he most likely wasn't going to fit. 

He pulled my pants and panties down quickly, I yelped as he spread me wide on his desk. He still had his top on, and he looked completely out of it. 

Black Hat guided himself to my opening. I was soaked, but it still felt like he wasn't going to fit. He eased himself, my breath hitched. It definitely felt almost unbearable. 

I relaxed, and he pulled out, then pushed pack in. I held back moans as he slammed into me. I eventually let them slip out, filling his office with moans. The others most likely were going to hear all of this, but neither one of us cared. I began to get close, and I felt like he was too because he began to quicken his pace. I began to dig uncomfortably into the desk. I finally came and a loud moan left my throat. 

Black Hat pulled out, his cum landed on my breasts and stomach. Black Hat's eye moves down to meet mine, his wide smile being replaced with a soft smirk. 

"Are you alright love?" he asked, pulling off his blazer and wrapping it around my shoulders. I nodded my head, he helped me off the desk and guided me over to his little couch, setting me down softly. In a few seconds a blanket appeared in his arms and he told me to lay down, which I did. 

"I don't need sleep but I would recommend you resting some my dear, don't want you being too sore tomorrow." and that wide cocky grin came back. I chuckled and lied down, letting sleep tke over me. 

yo i've never written smut before and like writing this whole thing had me blushing like crazy aeghhhhhh. also sorry for being gone for so long, life sucks ass.