ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢: 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤

"Y/N hurry up already!" Y/N's boss, Belle yelled. Y/N had just finished putting on their shoes and began running down the stairs to meet up with their boss a the door. 

"Well look at you, the brat does have good taste." She smiled at Y/N and they frowned. 

"Ah! before I forget!" Belle grabbed something beside her and looked at Y/N. She then handed a collar to Y/N, a shock collar to be exact. 

"Why do I need this?" Y/N asked. 

"It's so you don't misbehave! Now put it on!" She raised her voice, Y/N flinched and slipped in onto their neck. Y/N felt a click, Y/n didn't know what it was. 

...

They arrived at the infamous Villainous Inc. Belle looked down at you. 

"You need to cheer up, if you're like this the whole time, when we get back I'll give you something to be sad about." She said raising her voice. Y/N nodded. Someone then opened the door. It was a short man with a paper bag over his head. 

"Why hello!" Belle said happily. Y/N didn't say anything and just looked away from the man. 

"Hello! You must be Belle?" He asked, moving out of the way you they could walk in. Belle walked in first, grabbing your wrist so you would follow after. Belle had insisted that before they left that Y/N put their hair up so it's not covering their patch (Unless you got short hair then just imagine you don't do anything to it :/) 

"Yes I am! And this is my partner, Y/N." Y/N looked at Flug and smiled, Y/N had no idea if he smiled back or not. 

"I'll go get-" 

"Dr. Flug! Who is here?!" A deep and raspy voice yelled out. 

"It's Belle sir!" Y/N noticed someone walking down the hallway. He had light gray skin and was wearing a suit, this must be Black Hat. Y/N knew she was in for a hell of a ride. 

I hope ya'll are gonna be happy with the rewrite because I sure am.