ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢: 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

Sorry that you haven't seen many updates, I feel really shitty and I just really don't wanna do anything, so this is honestly all you're gonna get from me for a while, and a Darling update. 

*Your P.O.V.* 

After the whole incident downstairs I ran back up stairs to the kitchen. I stopped at the door realizing in horror that Belle will realize I took off my collar. I shook my head and sighed, trying to shoo away the thought. I'll be fine, she won't dare to hurt me in front of Black Hat, the man she's trying to impress. I smiled and walked into the kitchen. I didn't see Belle so I figured she wasn't in here yet. I bit my lip and sat down in one of the empty chairs around the table. Oh dear, this is gonna be bad. Dr. Flug and Belle walked in, and after them came Black hat. Belle and I made eye contact and she glared at me, Black Hat nudged her slightly and moved around her, he walked over to where I was and sat down next to me. I sighed and looked down at the table, trying to avoid eye contact with either one of them. 

... 

During dinner it started pouring heavily outside, and I'm pretty sure there was a bit of hail. It would be hard to get home in that condition, and Belle refuses to use her powers when I'm around. Black Hat suggested we stayed for the night and Belle agreed. He said that if we wanted we could have a look around the place, just don't go into his office. I took my leave when everyone started talking, not wanting to really get involved. I didn't realize until it was too late that Belle had followed me out of the Kitchen. I made my way to the stairs only to have a hand come in contact with my hood and pull me up off the ground. I yelped and squirmed, probably looking like a worm on a hook. I looked at whoever it was, and saw Belle, of course. 

"Hey, where's your collar, pet?" She smiled at me. I clenched my teeth and spat at her, not wanting to answer to her pet name. "You really don't know how to behave yourself, do you?" She snarled at me. 

"I can behave, I just won't for you." I seethed out. She let go of my hood and I fell onto the stairs. I looked up at her in anger as she looked down at me. 

"You're gonna regret this." Belle said smiling. 

I heard footsteps and looked over at the hallway to see Black Hat. I smiled to myself, remembering our agreement in the piano room. He cleared his throat and Belle looked away from me and over to him. 

"What is happening here?" Black Hat asked. Belle backed away from me a tiny bit and I sat up, she won't hurt me in front of him. 

"She knows I specifically gave her an order to never take off the collar while we are here and she disobeyed me, and our deal was that if she disobeyed me, I could punish her."  Oh right, I forgot about Blake...that piece of shit. 

Belle looked back down on me. 

"Actually, I removed the collar." Belle looked over at Black Hat surprised, and then rolled her eyes. I slowly began standing up, not wanting to be thrown back down. Black Hat made his way over to me and stood next to me, Jesus he was tall. "I want you to leave first thing in the morning," Black hat said. 

"I'm perfectly fine with that." Belle said smiling. I saw Black hat frown, and wrap his arm around my waist, I felt my face heat up. Oh god, I probably look like a tomato. 

"(Y/N) is staying here." Belles face twisted into anger. 

"Listen here!" Belle angrily grabbed onto his collar, she being only an inch shorter than him, "She isn't staying anywhere near this place, especially you, she works for me, and only me." Belle spat out. He slapped her hands away from his shirt. 

"You touch me again, and you'll regret it." He glared at her, his eye turning crimson. Belle looked over at me and then looked down at the ground, as if she was in thought, she sighed and turned around walking away. Oh, I have a bad feeling about this. 

Okay honestly, I actually might update this more than I said in the beginning because I actually have something to go off of, but if that doesn't happen then I'm sorry, school really sucks, and being grounded until your 18 sucks even fucking more. So, this book might be on a little hiatus until Christmas or a little bit after.