ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬: 𝔓𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔬

*Y/N's P.O.V*

Black Hat and Belle were talking in the other room as I was in the lab with Flug.

"So, I'm guessing you're the scientist here?" I asked. Flug looked over at me and nodded his head. He apparently doesn't talk much. I smiled and looked around the lab. I noticed he had a chalkboard on his wall full of adorable little drawings.

"I'm guessing you and your boss don't get along well?" I looked back at Flug as he asked the question.

"Oh yeah, we aren't very fond of each other but I can't stop working for her considering it's the only thing I have left." I answer looking down. It then became awkwardly quiet until he cleared his throat. I looked back up to see that he was still staring at me.

"I figured since you are wearing a shock collar and I'm guessing your eye is her doing." He said, looking back down at his work. I lifted my hand to my eye and traced the button with my finger. She said she did it to teach me a lesson. I sighed and brought my hand back to my side. I then felt a shocking pain go through my neck. I gripped the collar in pain. Flug ran over to me and placed his hand on my arm.

"Are you alright?!" I looked over at him, my vision a bit hazy. I nodded my head. I then heard Belle begin to call my name. I walked out into the hallway, Flug following behind me, not that I needed help. I walked down the hallway and into the Kitchen to where Belle and Black Hat were.

"Ah, there you are (Y/N). Took you long enough." She smiled falsely at me. I clenched my teeth in anger, and I felt a hand connect with my shoulder. It was Flug, I think he was trying to reassure me.

"You're a bitch, y'know that?" I said through my clenched teeth.

"Oh yes, I know." She walked over to me and grasped my arm. "You can go back to doing...what you were doing, Doctor." She waved him off. He stepped back from me and left the room. She pulled me further into the room. She let go and I leaned against the wall. I looked over at Black Hat and saw that he was staring at me so I smiled, and he smiled back. I heard Belle clear her throat so I looked back at her. What the hell does she want?

...

Belle looked over at me. "Well, that's all I need from you." She motioned for me to leave. "You can leave and go back to whatever you were doing." I nodded and began walking towards the door.

"Wait." I heard Black Hat say. I looked back at him, and he smiled at me, again. "Do you enjoy playing a piano?" I stared at him for a couple of seconds before answering.

"Yes, yes I do." I responded. His smile widened.

"We have one in the spare room, Flug can take you too it." I smiled at him and he looked back at Belle. "And when he gets back he can show you around." He said to Belle. He sounded a bit uninterested when talking to her. I left the room and headed for Flug's lab. When I got there I asked if he could take me to the piano, which he did. When I entered the room and gasped in amazement at the piano, sure it was old, but damn, it was pretty. I quickly sat down on the bench and brushed my fingers against the keys. I began to play the first song that came to mind. I closed my eyes as I began to play, and I hummed along with the notes. While I was playing I began to hear someone humming from behind me, but I didn't stop. I then reached the end of the song.

"You have quite the talent." I looked behind me to see Black Hat standing there, smiling. He walked towards me and sat down on the bench and placed his fingers on the keys. He began to play a song, I sat and listened, not wanting to ruin it. When he came to an end he looked at me, except now with a serious expression. "I want you to work for me." I sat there in shock once I heard him. He wanted me...to work for him? I feel a smile form on my lips. I won't have to work that devil woman anymore. I smile wider.

"I would love to work for you." I said. His eyes then traveled down to my neck, where the shock collar lies.

"Do you ever take that off?" He asked. I placed my hand on the collar.

"I keep it on because I don't want to make her mad, it doesn't end well when she is." I moved my eyes to the piano keys. I then felt hands come in contact with my neck, and the collar being pulled off. My eyes widened and I grabbed the collar, while he still had a hold of it. "What are you doing?!" He pulled it from my hands and threw it onto the floor.

"You don't need to wear that." He said. I placed my hands on my neck where the collar once was. It was still sore. Black Hat and me just continue to stare at each other, until a girl came hopping into the room.

"Black~ 5.0.5 is finished with dinner." She then left the room.

"Well-" He stood up and straightened his blazer. I stood up quickly and kissed his cheek. He stopped and stared at me. I hurriedly walked past him and out of the room, making my way to the kitchen. Way to go (Y/N).