11. Making love out of nothing at all

The next morning I woke up by the smell of fresh coffee. I sat up and saw that someone had placed a damping cup of coffee in my nightstand. Surprised I put on my robe and took a sip of my coffee. Just what I needed. Smiling I walked downstairs and I saw Polly and Betty preparing pancakes and fruitsalad. Charles was already at work since he always had to start early on Fridays. Friday's were his longest days. "Aren't you girls supposed to be at school already?" I asked since it was almost eleven. Polly smiled "Principal Weatherbee dismissed all classes so everyone could fully prepare for Homecoming. After breakfast we're going to finish up decorating the gym and then we're going to practise further with the River Vixens." I finished my coffee and leaned against the kitchen counter. "Oh right, mom, before I forget. Kevin told me you are going to chaperone at the dance and asked me to fill you in. So there will be four teams of two chaperoning during the dance. You're chaperoning in the first half. then you can join us at the dance. You'll know we're halfway when Josie and the Pussycats are going to sing some songs." I nodded and took the bowl with fruit salad, Betty offered me. "So who are the other's chaperoning in my half?" Betty opened her phone and read the name. "The first couple is Hermione Lodge and Fred Andrews, so Veronica's mom and Archie's dad. You're with Jughead's dad, FP." She locked her phone and looked up. "He called Kevin to sign up too last night when he heard Fangs telling that one of the teacher fell sick." I raised an eyebrow and surpressed a smile. That man was unbelievable. After we finished breakfast the girls left to school. "We'll see you at the game mom." "Bye, girls." I decided to clean the kitchen and the living room. After I had finished, I was about to walk upstairs to take a shower, when the doorbell rang. Who could that be? I tried to remember if I was supposed to meet someone. I opened the door and I smiled. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the second, what do I owe this pleasure to?" He smirked as I let him in and as soon as I closed the door he kissed me passionately. A bit later I pulled back to catch my breath. "Well good afternoon to you too, Jonesy." I smirked and gave him a playful kiss on his nose. "Morning, Ali. I just missed you and Jug is helping Betty and Polly finishing setting up and then he'll be working on their article for the Blue and Gold so I thought, with my boy out and your daughters out, we might have some time alone." I smiled and bit my lip. I still couldn't fully believe, he was mine again. "Well there's still some breakfast left if you're hungry though it's past noon already? What would you like to eat?" I walked towards the kitchen but FP pulled me back by grabbing my hand. I spinned back against him and he smirked "Well, to be honest, you." My eyes grew wide from what he just said. I did not see that coming. "I see you're still that naughty high school boy from years ago, Forsythe." "Oh am I? What are you going to do about that?" He asked while tracing kisses along my neckline. I surpressed a moan and pushed him softly back. "I'm going to take a shower so I can get cleaned up." I smirked and walked up the stairs. I had just undressed myself and stepped into the shower when FP came in. I leaned against the wall with my legs and arms crossed, waiting for whatever his plan was. He silently undressed himself and entered the shower. I raised my eyebrow as he smirked. "You can't clean yourself up if you're not dirty to begin with." He pushed the button and water started pouring down as he lifted me up against the wall. I tangled my legs around his waist and started kissing him. He left a traces of lovebites from my ear down my breasts. A moan escaped asnd I felt him smirking against my stomach. He started kissing me again and not long after that we let go of all our longing and passion. We just needed each other, our bodies interwinded with each other and I felt pure happiness overflowing inside of me.

An hour later we finally got out of the shower and still glowing we dried ourselves. I put on a pair of black jeans and a blue blouse. FP had his clothes back on and he snaked his arm around my waist. "Still hungry, Jonesy?" I smirked. FP smirked and whispered in my ear "For you, I'm always hungry." I laughed and gave him a long sweet kiss. My phone went off and reluctantly I let go of him. "Hello?" "Mom? Are Betty and Polly at home?" "No, Charles, they're at school preparing for the homecoming. Why?" "Well after my shift ends, I wondered if you could call...FP so we could have dinner together?" I was surprised by his proposal and I smiled happily.  "Mom? Are you still there?" "What? Oh yes darling, I was just a bit surprised but I'll ask him to come over. When are you here?" "Eh, Tom proposed to bring me on his way home so I guess around six?" "Okay, darling. I'll see you then." I ended the call and smiled at FP. "What did Charles ask?" "He asked me to call you so we could have dinner together, he'll be here at six. Which is in a couple of hours already. Do you want to help me make dinner?" FP nodded and we walked downstairs to prepare dinner. "About that chaperoning, so you were just helping them out?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him while marinading the chicken. FP chuckled as he was cutting the vegetables. "The more time I can spend with you, the better. I had to miss you for twenty-five years and now that I have my girl back, I don't want to leave your side." I smiled as my heart fluttered hearing him say 'my girl'. I gave him a kiss. "I don't want to leave your side anymore too, Jonesy. You're my man now." FP kissed me back before we went on with the chicken.