yoongi | lisa

in which cheerleading team captain lisa is very much inlove with yoongi from the basketball team

"go red falcons!!"

🏀🏆

🏀🏆

"okay 1...2...3..." lisa instructs as she presents the new move to her team.

lisa as the team captain of the cheerleading team, was always in charge in coming up of a choreography for every game or competition. and she's not even complaining, as she was dancing ever since she can remember.

in addition to that, her love for dance and cheerleading makes her enjoy every bit of it.

"lali the new choreography looks good" chaeyoung gives her a thumbs up.

"ofcourse, i want to give you girls the best performances" lisa gives her a kissy face, in which chaeyoung playfully blocks.

"lisa, i would like to believe that but we all know that's not the main reason why" her friend narrows her eyes suspiciously.

"it is though!" lisa insists, making her friend narrow her eyes even more than possible.

"i love you chae" she says as she attempts to hug her friend.

"i love you too but only if you admit that it's for him"

lisa sighs "okay, it's just that it's the love of my life's last game i only want the best for him-- and of course the entire team" lisa says in dreamy tone with her right hand clutching her chest.

"sure lali" chaeyoung rolls her eyes.

"he needs our full support and the choreo needs to be spotless and-"

"hey what are you guys talking about?-- li, the choreo is kinda difficult but it looks amazing" jennie interrupted while catching her breath