namjoon | lisa

in which namjoon doesn't
like it when lisa twerks
in public

"stop twerking"

🌟

🌟

"boooo!" freaking missiles bomb bombs and fish nets namjoon rolls his eyes at the television screen that is showing blackpink performing their song --- whistle.

[camera zooms in to lisa's ass as she twerks]

"oh hell no" he throws a piece popcorn at the screen. "that was totally unnecessary?"

[turns off tv]

"what is?-" "hey I just finished cleaning!" lisa scolds, too busy picking up the piece of popcorn to notice a scowling namjoon.

"i swear namjoon if you dare mess-" she couldn't finish her scolding because bamjoon threw a piece of popcorn again - but now, aiming for her butt.

lisa had enough, she is exhausted from cleaning the whole apartment because of a stupid game that she lost to.

"kim namjoon!!!!!" she angrily turned to face namjoon.

"mine only!" namjoon pouts as he crosses his arms.

"huh?" lisa was bewildered at her boyfriend.

"mi-ne" he points at lisa's bottoms.

lisa who was bewildered than ever tried to find what namjoon was pointing at. "stop messing with me"

namjoon rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone showing lisa a gif of her twerking -- making her even more confused.

"and? i still don't understand?" she did not understand his childish tantrum and why he showed her a gif of her twerking.

"stop twerking in front of other people" namjoon mumbles.

"what are you ev-"

"i said!! stop twerking in front of other people lalisa!" lisa was taken aback at namjoon's sudden outburst.

but instead of getting angry, lisa's mouth started to form a grin. namjoon is trying to be a big overprotective boyfriend again. but for lisa, he was just a cute pouting jealous baby.

lisa approached namjoon then sat on his lap and hugged him. namjoon was caught off guard but soon regained his composure.

"what are you doing?" he coughed.

"it's yours joon" lisa said looking into his eyes but namjoon just rolled his eyes and looked away.

"your eyes are gonna fall off soon if you don't stop that"

"your ass are gonna fall off soon if you don't stop that" namjoon imitates.

why is he being so difficult. lisa held onto his face and made him look at her in the eyes. "i said, it's yours namjoon" she repeated.

"then why are you showing it to everyone?" he sighs.

"it's part of the choreography baby, all members do it. not just me"

"but-"

"hey! I didn't say anything when you were being all wild in blood sweat and tears" lisa points out.

"i mean... that's true. but... i don't know, i just want to be the only one to see you twerking. god, i have so many competitors already what if-"

"babe, you're overthinking again. you don't have competitors because there is nothing to compete about, i'm already here -- with you. i don't give a single damn about them. i've already got the best boyfriend i could ever wish for" lisa explained as she held onto his shoulders.

she always knew of his insecurities and how he thinks that she would leave her. and lisa was always there to assure him. to make him feel special and loved because she knows how lucky she is to have someone like namjoon as her boyfriend

"i love you, i'm yours" lisa's five letter words that always made namjoon's heart a lot more faster than normal.

but namjoon was still pouting so lisa pecked his lips that made him smile --- showing his dimples that lisa loves dearly.

"i love you baby" he says as he kisses her, initiating a make out session.

"can't.you.tell.them.to.change.the. choreography.though?" namjoon says inbetween the kisses. lisa gave him a push "joon!!"

"i'm kidding" namjoon laughs and then proceeds to throw a squealing Lisa on his shoulder and heading towards the bedroom --- giving her some butt slaps on the way.

---
i'm so bad at this lmao

i don't know if i should continue