So What

Copyright © 2018 by seoul_skiezAll rights reserved

All rights reserved.

Plagrigerism or any duplication of my ideas or story are prohibited and with be reported of copying.

__________________________________

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Maknae of the biggest K-pop group in the world. Is idolize by thousands of fans. A boy who is imaged as a kind young man. However, what people don't see is the Playboy in front of them. Any girl who passed by him was sure to be his next target for the night. Nothing was as seductive as him. Jungkook

His act was a show for everyone to see. A mask covering the man himself. Neither is fame nor his lust was presented to watch the one himself. Practically a distraction for him to keep company. Until Lisa.

Now Lisa was a girl who had big dreams. Achieved them in less than two years. Her image as a girl in the biggest girl K-pop group in the whole world. Knocking out bands before them. Her life was complete, always smiling to be the happiest. She didn't need a mask to show her true self, only because she was her. Nothing to hide behind the curtain and disappear.

Lisa got to see Jungkook's playboy side but got to do something many people didn't get to achieve. His face behind the mask. But what if he already broke her just before she got to see it true self. What if he already pushed her away and left her crying and did not let ends meet. And, the worse part was, Jungkook was in love at the same time.

__________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

Strong language, slut shaming, other shit.

Some mature content but not smut.

I DO NOT WRITE SMUTS!

I am not, in any way, advising you do use strong language or do smut with someone. These are choices you have the choice to make and I am not recommending or persuading anyone to do these types of things. I also must say you should never slut shame anyone. It is extremely disrespectful in all ways possible and can really hurt someone in the end.

Fan fictions are also just a story made by a fan who writes a fiction about an idol or star. Do not take it seriously.

If you feel uncomfortable in any scene or chapter, you are free to skip or leave this book. Any comments or reports saying there is inappropriate content will be valid because I have warned you.

__________________________________

Enjoy the book!