Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Cauis." I breath, the worlds falling from my mouth so easily. And I knew, once said, that they are true. I would give my life, again, for him.

"Will you be mine?" Cauis asks, his voice thick with need. His breathing has become labored, as if he just finished running. His body shakes, but I do not believe he is cold.

I try to swallow the huge lump in my throat. I nod my head, unable to speak. I hear Cauis growl, and gently he pulls my head to the side, exposing the left side of my neck fully. He slowly brushes my hair off my shoulder, and then looks at me. I try to swallow again, but the lump is still there. I take a deep breath, and Cauis bends his head to my neck. He kisses where my neck and shoulder meet, gently, then sinks his teeth in there. Pain courses through me, but is quickly replaced with pleasure. I moan, loudly. A pool of moisture gathers between my legs. A deep burning need engulfs me. I push into Cauis further, his hard cock presses into my stomach. I moan again as Cauis runs his tongue over where he bit. When he pulls his head back, his green eyes have turned black.

Cauis rests his head against my forehead, breathing rapidly. His arms hold me tight against him. "You are mine."

Nothing has ever sounded so sweet in my life. I am his. I arch my neck, and press my lips to his. Desire sweeps over me. I pull at the back of his head by his hair, needing him. Cauis grips me tighter, crushing me against him. My breathing spikes, and I'm unable to control myself. Cauis lifts me from the ground, and I wrap one leg around his waist, my tunic stopping me from wrapping both around him. Not breaking the kiss, I let go of his hair with one hand, and flick my wrist. I don't need to look around to know we are now in my bedroom. I flick my wrist again, lighting my hearth.

Cauis breaks the kiss, keeping his face pressed against mine. His breathing is shallow, but he forces his eyes open. "Where are we?" He asks in a strained low voice.

"My bedroom." I answer, and force his lips back to mine. We continue to kiss passionately as Cauis moves us over to the bed. The backs of my legs hit the frame, and Cauis sits me down.

Cauis kneels before me, and unfastens my sandal. His eyes never leaving mine. He unfastens my other shoe, and runs his hands up my legs, stopping at my knees. Nervousness builds in the pit of my stomach. With one look, and a gentle kiss to my cheek, Cauis removes all nerves. He pushes us down, forcing me to lay on the bed. His arm goes around me, between me and the bed, and lifts me further up the bed. Cauis gathers the bottom of my tunic, and pushes it higher, allowing him to lay between my legs. His kisses turn from a gentle caress, to one of pure need. I pull at the strings of his tunic, needing there to be nothing between us. The material falls from his shoulders, exposing his perfectly sculpted chest. I grab at the material laying on me now, and throw it to the side. Cauis' hand travels up my arm, and he tugs at the string of my own tunic. He pulls the material down, exposing my breasts. His hand finds my breast, not breaking our kiss. The warmth of his hands there sends a shiver down my spine. Cauis groans as his free hand rips my tunic's material away. We are both now exposed to the other. Cauis' cock throbs against my inner right thigh. My hips arch into him, wanting him closer. Needing.

He lets go of my breast, and moves his hand lower. His warm hand travels all the way to my sensitive folds. I break from the kiss, needing air, and bite into his shoulder, trying to muffle my moans as to not wake my father. I arch my back as Cauis slips a single digit deep inside me. He moves it slowly around, making me wither under him. A blinding pleasure rips through me. Cauis covers my mouth his his, muffling me. Before the waves subside, Cauis grabs his cock, and drives it deep inside me. At first there is pain, but Cauis stills, allowing me to adjust to his size. Tentatively, Cauis pulls out slowly, and then back in. Cauis slowly pumps into me, and I try to match his thrusts. After just a few minutes, I feel myself explode around him. Cauis pulls his mouth away from mine, and licks his mark on my neck, sending himself over the edge. I fall into a peaceful sleep before he even pulls out of me.