손상된

Chapter 2: Damaged

U nlocking his apartment door Taehyung walked in with a girl, wearing a similar uniform as him, with his arms wrapped around her petite waist.  As Taehyung let her go and turned around to close his door the girl looked in awe at all the paintings on the wall.

"You paint a lot, huh?" She asked him.
"Yeah, if I'm bored." He said following behind her as she closely admired them.
"You're must get bored often." She giggled and Taehyung nodded his head.

Walking she paused as she saw a painting that really stood out from the rest.  The painting of the girl with the Sepia skin wearing a bright yellow sundress as she paints a portrait of her deceased father painting.

"Who is this?" The girl asked standing in front of his bed looking up at the painting.
"The daughter of the artist who painted this?" Tahyung said also admiring it as if it's his first time seeing it. "My dad gave it to me for my birthday two years or so ago."

"She's very beautiful." The girl said still looking at it.
"Yeah, one of the most interesting girls I ever met." Taehyung told her.
"You met the girl in this painting?" The girl asked turning around to look at him.
"Not quite, But I've seen her in real life." Taehyung said walking closer to her. "You know ever since I seen her I can't stop thinking about her."

She then stood in front of Taehyung and slowly placed her lips on his. "Then I'll make you forget." She smirked licking her lips before going in for another peck and turning around walking towards his bed while unbuttoning her shirt.

"I doubt it." Taehyung mumbled as walked behind her and pulling off her skirt as he kissed her ivory neck.  As he did he looked up at the painting imagining, like he always does, that she was the girl in the painting.

That was one of the reasons he put it in that specific place so he could look at her while making love to other women because he felt his heart was only for her, the girl in the painting.

~

The rapid movement of the bed against the wall made the painting fall hitting the floor behind his bed hard.  This made Taehyung jump up off the girl and pulled up his pants panicking as he reached behind the bed trying to get the painting.

"Shit, shit, shit." Taehyung said repeatedly because he couldn't reach it.
"It's just a painting, it'll be alright. You can get it after we're done." The girl said still lying naked on the bed.
"No, it's not just a painting!" Taehyung yelled making the girl scowl at him. Then Taehyung suddenly jerked the bed forward making her fall off onto the floor.

"What the hell?!" She yelled at him.
"Shut the hell up!" Taehyung yelled. "It's your fault that it fell in the first place.
"I wasn't the one who was moving! I just lied down!" She yelled at Taehyung.
"Just get out." Tahyung told her.
"What?" She looked at him in confusion.

"I said get out!" He yelled making her jump.
"You're kicking me out over a damn painting?!" She yelled back at him and got up grabbing her clothes.
"Yes." Taehyung said grabbing her arms and pushed her out the door naked with only her school uniform in her hands.

"Taehyung, you bas—." He slammed the door in her face. Then he rushed back behind the bed until he was able to reach the painting.  He held it up examining it before he smiled pleased that the painting wasn't damaged until he saw parted of the painting slightly bent.

"She RUINED IT!" Taehyung yelled as he put the painting down. "That bitch ruined it!" Tahyung said feeling his muscles tense and it felt like he was losing his senses.  He then stumbled towards his desk pushing it over knocking everything off and he looked angrily at everything scattered on the floor. Taking his mattress he threw it off the bed into the corner of the room and yelled as he did.