forty three

she'll never be the same
and I'm the one to blame
—————

Millie was overreacting, she knew it and he knew it but it takes two to tango and a lot of anger in order for her to burst, no matter how it made her look.

She didn't want to be a welcome mat where people would walk all over her, not Finn and especially not a girl like Elle, she wasn't having it this time and she would do whatever it took to make that known.

It was annoying because she knew what girl Elle was, it was also annoying how none of this was really Finn's fault he's just oblivious.

She paced the hallway, biting her nails and running her fingers through her hair. She reflected on her past actions and she came to the conclusion that she was acting fucking crazy to say the least. She felt bad, she shouldn't of deleted that message but on the other hand Finn shouldn't be so oblivious. Elle tried to kiss him and even though she failed that doesn't mean she's going to stop trying.

She only just realised the cabin was empty, the log fire crackling was the only thing she heard besides her heavy breathing from the argument and pacing along the long hallway.

Another conclusion is that she made was she needed to apologise but she was too nervous to walk upstairs and do that. Maybe he doesn't want to speak to her? She threw herself on the couch as she stared in the fire wondering what she should do next.

Finn was led on the bed, staring at the TV but nothing going into his head. He didn't want it to be like this, it was supposed to be a relaxing getaway before returning back home. Back to school, then thanksgiving, Halloween and then his birthday and don't get him started on Christmas. He wanted calm before the storm.

That's before his phone rang with an Instagram notification, he was confused to say the least.

"Milliebobbybrown tagged you in a post."

@milliebobbybrown: heavily filtered lurking @finnwolfhardofficialposted 7 minutes ago

posted 7 minutes ago.

@noahschnapp, @maybridges and 11 others liked this post.

@noahschnapp: u haven't killed each other??????????
@finnwolfhardofficial: is this your weird way of apologising?
@milliebobbybrown: yes pls come down and love me so I can do it properly

Finn suppressed his smile while reading her comments, pulling himself out of their shared bed and trodding down the cabin stairs. Her head instantly snapped in his direction, thumbs fiddled together like a nervous child.