ten

tell me you love me
come back and haunt me
oh let's go back to the start
————————

Suddenly, it was a Tuesday and Sadie agreed to go round Caleb's. She's not exactly sure why, but, she could never pass up an opportunity to hang out with their best friends.

Although, Millie wasn't in the greatest mood. Her body aches and she dreaded walking. Throughout school, she dragged herself along the hallways avoiding everyone's gaze. She didn't even end up speaking to Finn, as she went to the nurses office and left after first period. This made Millie not able to go to Caleb's, sulking when Sadie texted her saying that she was on her way there, asking her if she's absolutely sure she couldn't come.

She dreaded the thought that she might actually have to cancel her and Finn's movie tomorrow night, although, she really had no other choice.

"Sadie, I'll be fine." Millie said, sitting next to her open window as she continuously fanned herself. It doesn't help that it would be extremely hot for the next couple of days.

"You sure? I mean, you could sit out in the garden with us, get you some cold water and if you need a nap you can just take Caleb's bed."

"I mean - I really do want to."

"Is that a yes?" Millie could tell Sadie was practically grinning from ear to ear over the phone.

"I wish." Millie said, which made Sadie's smile deteriorate. "I feel so dead. But go have fun, please. I'll ring you later."

"As long as you're okay." Sadie sighed, getting into her car. "I'll stop over on my way back."

"You better." Millie replied, before hanging up and decided that she needed to go to the toilet.

With that, she hung up and held her head as she stood, wincing at the pain and the nauseous feeling in her stomach. She put her hand over her mouth as she felt like she was going to vomit, but that feeling soon subsided when she took a few deep breaths and got dressed. She picked up a pair of shorts that she wore the day her and Finn took a trip to Walmart.

flashback

"How could this be done, by such a smiling sweetheart?" Finn sung, bobbing his head as if he were in a music video. Millie was sat in the passenger seat, swaying away with the cool summer air blowing through the car hitting her perfectly.

"Oh and your sweet and pretty face." He continued, pointing at Millie which made her laugh. "It's such an ugly world, for someone so beautiful. I die every time I look inside!"

This was normal, this was also their car song. They'll have to put it on at least once whenever they were driving somewhere.

They were on their way to Walmart to get shit loads of food to have the party over Finn's house tonight. As he was hosting, he had to get the snacks.

"I know, she knows, that I'm not fond of asking. True or false it may be, but she's still out to get me." They both sang, well, shouted. People driving past them or stopped at the same red light as them thought they were nuts.

As the song came to an end, they pulled up in the parking lot and jumped out of the car. Finn grabbed Millie's hand and had his keys dangling in the other,  skipping through the door like a child.