twenty nine

my baby don't laugh
all she do is cry
and when she gets home
all she wanna do is die
————————

One week. One long, dreaded and extremely difficult week.

They haven't spoken, Millie yearned to hear Finn's weird deep laugh and Finn craved Millie's gentle touch.

'I'm saying I can't do this anymore.' Played on her mind in a continuous loop and when she heard those words her heart stopped beating and the world stood still. It didn't feel real, it felt unnatural.

Finn felt like absolute shit the moment it escaped from his mouth. He didn't even think before he said it, he went to Millie's in the intention of putting everything behind him. Which is why as soon as it left his mouth he bolted out the door and was scared to even glance back.

They both felt like their own worlds crashed, like their mind is just not in sync with their own bodies. Their mind is telling them they need to get up and try and move past this but their bodies were just glued to their beds or couches, telling their minds that they can go and do one. Their bodies continuously felt heavy, like a huge weight on their back that needs to be led on something at all times.

Sadie: anyone want to come to mine? Free houssseeeeeeee

Noah: can not pass up drinking opportunities.

Gaten: I swear Noah just automatically assumes there is gonna be alcohol involved.

Noah: every time we're together you cannot deny that there is absolutely no alcohol involved.

Gaten: No comment.

Caleb: Obviously I'm in. Is this going to be Fortnite battle no. 200897?

Sadie: oh my god Caleb just shut the fuck up about Fortnite that was so 3 weeks ago.

Caleb: just because you're jealous I pay more attention to Fortnite than I do to you.

Sadie: You really wanna go there? You're doing this right now?

Caleb: I love you?

Sadie: mhm.

Gaten: alright love birds calm it. Finn, you in?

Caleb: finnnnlarrrrrrrdddddd

Noah: dont forget our little British friend.

Gaten: Millster?????? It's been a week since we've saw you guys, come on!!!!!

Finn: fine, only if you guys stop blowing up my phone.

Noah: FINN! I thought you were dead

Finn: haha.

Noah: I can tell that was a sarcastic laugh and I'm hurt.

Gaten: wb Millie?