the end

I can't even begin to describe how I feel right now.

Some of this book was cheesy, some of it I absolutely fucking loathe and wonder why I even wrote it, some of it excites me, some of it I actually really love. It was such a shitty ending but I didn't want to drag it on with no story line to go off of.

It sounds silly but this book was such a challenge, it's the first actual book that I am actually somewhat proud of and I'm so happy at the responds it's getting and is continuing to get. 50 chapters is absolutely insane, I can't believe y'all motivated me enough to write as much as I did.

I personally want to thank everyone who even read this book. You actually took hours out of your personal time to read what I create and I think that's absolutely fucking beautiful and such an honour for you guys that have dedicated their time to me and this book. Trust me, sometimes I got to just step out of my head for a second and realise how much time is invested in the book and not just my own, but yours.

I did plan on creating this huge dramatic ending with a potential sequel but I think it would've ruined the dynamic and to be honest I'm writing another book at the minute so I think it would've just been nice to end their journey in this lifetime and focus on the next one, which is in fact, completely different to this plot.

I know the feeling and the excitement of getting into a fanfic and the amount of time I spend reading other people's books, so the fact that people do that for me absolutely blows my mind.

I also want to thank all the other great Fillie books in this app, inspiring me to start this one and its the best damn decision i made:)

Even though the stories over for Fillie in this lifetime, there's another Fillie that I'm working on for another book which I'm completely in love with, especially the concept and I would so appreciate if you guys would take a gander at it when it's published. It's called 'heavy-hearted' and I hope you guys carry on supporting me and my work like you're so great at doing. I'm so excited to share this one with you, I'm so so so proud of it and really hope you enjoy it as much as you did this one. It will be updated as soon as possible, I have the first couple of chapters written but I want to make sure it could actually go somewhere before I publish it.

This story has truly been a blessing, I cannot even express my gratitude.

Thanks again,
Lauren Xxx