Sinjin bops to the beat

It was an uneventful Sunday; Sinjin was curled up in his pee soaked bed watching jellyfish documentaries. With a yawn, Sinjin switched sides in his bed only to see his entire family waiting in the doorway. With a glance, Sinjin noticed that they were wearing swimsuits, sunglasses, and sunblock! "Guys...." he began to question. Courtneys usually dull and mouse like expression shaped into a sickly smile. "We're going to Coastal Areas to see jellyfish" Sinjin's eyes lit up, "WHU WHU WHU WHU WHU WHU WHU," he said, flabbergasted. "OH GOODIE!" he pulled out his jellyfish expedition duffel bag that he kept under his bed at all times. It was equipped with jellyfish goggles, ray guns, a scuba suit, and oxygen tanks. Sinjin had been obsessed with jellyfish for over 12 years and now his biggest dream was coming true. He stood up happily and followed his family to the minivan as he applied sunscreen to the bottoms of his feet and toes. Sinjin was very surprised that his family was actually letting him come with them. Just as they were getting into the car his mom asked him to put their stuff in the automatic trunk. As soon as he put in a suitcase, Courtney slammed the trunk on his hand. Sinjin wailed in pain as he heard the crunch of his fingers and wrist. The family began driving 100 miles per hour, which pulled Sinjin's hand clean off. He stared, shocked, at his newly exposed bone fragments and arteries. He ran home frantically, where he duct taped the skin back together. "guess I'm home alone!" Sinjin declared, looking on the bright side of things. But alas, Sinjin's family was hiding all the food and water from him again. In a split decision, Sinjin decided to take some money from his newly earned paycheck and treat himself at the local diner. On his peaceful walk, Sinjin walked by the Sinjin and the Slums Inner City school, where the kids were screaming to be let out. Sinjin winked at them, swallowing the key to the front doors and heading on his merry way. He arrived at Betsy's Porridge Diner, where he bought a cup of carrot soup, an olive tapenade panini, and a cube of raw tofu. He nibbled on the delicacies contently when Rex walked in. "How does a puppet walk?" Sinjin wondered gleefully. Rex hurled his limp, fabric body onto a bar stool as he asked for a milkshake. After chugging the drink, he threw the glass at Sinjin, and it shattered, filling Sinjin's face with gashes. Then, Rex threw a flier at him for a house party; it was at Jade's! Sinjin finished his fish eyeball snack and headed to Jade's house. It was 483989 miles away, but nothing would stop Sinjin! He ran there, finally arriving to see a raging party inside. He walked in and started bopping to the beat as he weaved through the sweaty crowd. When Jade saw Sinjin waltzing through, she immediately shrieked, slamming him into a wall. The music stopped, and the entire group grabbed him by his weave and threw him off her balcony. They all heard a faint splash in the distance as he landed in her bug-filled swimming pool. Sinjin slowly creaked open his eyes to see the morning light blinding him. He was lying in a watery pit full of dead spiders; just where he belonged. He grabbed a black widow and crunched it between his decaying teeth. "Better get home now" he declared, climbing out of the swimming pool with ten grasshoppers latched to his itchy back. He wobbled home, finally arriving back at his house. As he walked up to his room, he noticed that new pictures had been added to the wall in frames; pictures of his family caressing jellyfish! Out of nowhere, Courtney pounced on Sinjin, breaking his fragile back against the stair instantly.