A Dusty Dissection

Sinjin sat in the crowded cafeteria as he gnawed on a stale bologna sandwich. He enjoyed hearing the cracking of his rusting teeth with each underwhelming bite. Burf raced to Sinjin excitedly, slamming his tray onto the table. Sinjin admired his bean beef burrito as Burf caught his raspy breath. "What are you so hyped about?" Sinjin asked Burf as he took a crunchy bite of his expired yogurt. "I JUST TALKED TO SIKOWITZ AND WE HAVE A DISSECTION NEXT HOUR!!!" Burf dug into his greasy burrito wildly, scarfing down each particle of food resiliently. Sinjin screeched, letting his tongue dangle outside of his mouth as his eyes slowly glazed over. Sinjin loved dissections more than anything in the entire world, and they hadn't done one since middle school. He just loved slicing through the warm skin of his specimens, and surveying their inner workings; workings that are completely concealed from the rest of the world until the exterior is removed. The same could be said about the human species. He fantasized about what they could be dissecting; a squirrel? A rat? A dolphin? The possibilities were endless. Sinjin, Burf, and the rest of his useless and stupid friends inhaled their moist lunches quickly; hoping to get to class early. The group of boys raced to the science lab ten minutes before class was to begin. Burf barged into the room first, breaking the door off of its hinge. They all examined the room strategically, but there were no specimens to be found. As their hopes began to sink, Chez spotted a jar of frogs. "WE'RE DISSECTING FROGS!!" they yelled in unison. At that moment, Sikowitz lunged from the ceiling, sinking his teeth into the frogs like an animal. After the boys watched Sikowitz lip his lips in horror, Sikowit burped. "That was my lunch hoes!" They were all extremely shocked. Out of the corner of his eye, Sinjin noticed a human-sized dissecting tray in the middle of the room. He immediately knew what was coming. After whispering in each of his friend's ears individually, Sinjin's friends obediently grabbed his limbs and picked him up. Sinjin yelped in pain, begging them to let him down. "Sorry Sinjin," Burf replied as he slammed Sinjin's limp body against the cold tray. "We really want to dissect something today." One by one, they pierce sharp nails through his hands and feet. Wriggling in fear, Sinjin's friends return to their desks to wait for the remainder of the class to arrive. The room began to fill up as Sinjin shouted for help. He watched the blood from his hands and feet pool up in the tray. The class gathered around his squirming body, as Sikowitz passed gleaming scalpels out to each student. "First, class, we will be removing the crust layer." He announced. Instantly, they picked up Sinjin's body and hurled him out the window. "All done!" Sinjin heard the class respond simultaneously as he flailed his bleeding limbs in mid air.