Ariel's Birthday Part 2 Shopping (All Nina's POV)

Ariel:

The traffic's not too bad it only takes 15 minutes usually depends what time you make you way there and back by when we get to the college I look at a sheet I got from enrollment telling me where to go "the common room" I read in my head "where are you goinng to go on you're day off?" I ask Mummy "probably running some errands and see what's on the telly to catch up on Eastenders and then who knows" says Mummy "oh okay then" I say Mummy grabs my neck "you ready kitten?" says Mummy "I guess so" I say I unbuckle my seat belt and grab my back "well I'll text you when I've finished" "good have a good day baby girl" says Mummy, I lean in for a kiss, Mummy kisses me "love you" "I love you too" I say and I get out the car and make my way to the common room.

Nina:

I drive into town and head to Sainsbury's, and look at the cake selection and there's hardly anything that Ariel would like this means I have to go to another shop and look for a cake or cupcakes that Ariel will like.

I get back in the car and go to a car park, park the car get a ticket, put it in the car and then make my way to the nearest Ann Summers shop and see what's in there if there's owt that I can surprise Ariel with for tonight and there isn't much to be honest mostly toys we've already got oh well better get to another shop and find a cake or some cupcakes that Ariel will like (cupcakes are her favourite snacks), I head out of town for an Asda or Tesco for some party food.

I arrive at the Asda near me as the Tesco literally had nothing maybe a few pizzas, mini burgers, chicken nuggets and My Little Pony bits and bobs like streamers and little party games (pin the tail on the pony, a prize of Kinder Bueno chocolates for the end of pass the parcel that sort of thing). Anyway I take my handbag which is on the passenger seat and put it over my shoulder, then get out the car, lock up and make my way through the busy car park.

When I get in the Asda I take a shopping basket when someone catches my eye, I look once then once again "Gaz and Sapphire!" I say as I go over to both of them "hiya Nina you alright?" says Gaz "yeah I'm fine it's just it's Ariel's birthday today and I'm going to a way out to throw this party for her" I say "a party can I come?!" squeaks Sapphire excitedly "Princess settle" says Gaz "of course you can Sapphire" I say with a smile on my face "Ariel would love to have you there it's going to be me, Ariel, Ruby, Scarlett and Aiden but now it's gonna be better having you and Daddy there too Sapphire" Sapphire starts dancing on the spot, Gaz gives her a little smile and I just laugh "do you need any help setting anything up such as decorations or help with preparing the tea?" asks Gaz "good question yes please Gaz I could use some help with preparing tea but I'll let you know what to cook and what I'll cook" I say "aww right no problems Nina" says Gaz he smiles "anyway I better get some shopping done I'll text you" I say "okay then Nina" says Gaz and I wave bye to both Gaz and Sapphire before heading off for the big shop.

I walk down the bakery aisle and that's where I found the best cupcake platter that would put the biggest smile on my little's face (to the point she had a grin like a Chesire Cat ahah), I grab it look at the price on the little dangled price thing (A/N having a bit of mind gone to mush time don't judge me) and it reads MLP Cupcake Platter at £4.00 it's quite pricey but nothings too much for my little, I slip the cupcakes into the basket and carry on my shop. 

I look at my secret shopping list on my phone "what's next?" I ask myself

Sausage Rolls (need to buy) 

Crisps (need to buy) 

Pop (cherryade, lemonade and tropical crush) 

Cookies 

Chocolate Cake 

"Cookies well I'm down the right aisle" I say with a smile (A/N LOL that actually rhymes Aisle Smile haha), I grab some rocky road and cookies and put them in my basket.

Sandwich fillings next can't get egg as it can make Ariel gassy and sometimes their egg mayo isn't really clever so the 4 sandwich fillings I'm going to go for is ham, turkey, chocolate spread and cheese. The ham and turkey are £1.25 for both the waffer thin type decent, then on to the cheese and to be honest cheese is the most pricey thing in a super market I grab a block of mild cheddar cheese which adds £1.90 so far £8.40 the two pizzas I got from Sainsbury's was about £1.50 for both of the pizzas, mini burgers that cost about £2.00 as well as the chicken nuggets which came to £1.60 as well as the Kinder Buenoes they came to 1.50 so in all I spent about £6.60 oh well don't moan Nina you'll be fine, anyway I walk along.

I grab the Cadbury's Chocolate spread as it's mine and Ariel's favourite more than real Nutella (A/N any of you guys think the same if you have had it let me know in the comments below), put it in the basket then head to the crisps aisle.

When I get to the crisps aisle their are two types of crisps that I know Ariel likes and that's sour cream and onion Pringles and their on roll back for £1.25 so I pick them up and put them in my basket then I move to the biscuits and sweeties aisle and take a few bits of chocolate and some Haribo's. Before heading to the freezer section where I get Mac and Cheese bites, mini pepperoni calzones, onion rings and turkey mini kievs. 

By the time I get to the till point I am exhausted but that's when I run into Noah and Bambi doing a spot of shopping I walk over "Noah?" I say "hi Nina you okay?" says Noah I shrug "never better had to run a few errands if you want to pop by later this afternoon as it's Ariel's birthday we're just having a little party at my house just because" I said "oh right yeah we'll see if we can make it Nina that'll be nice won't it?" says Noah turning to Bambi "A party at Nina's with Ariel?" I smile and Bambi just stays really really quiet shy to say anything even boo to a goose, "you can be happy sweetie you're coming to a party!" I say excitedly Bambi burries her head in Noah "I don't know if she wants to come Nina we'll see how she is" says Noah he puts his hand on Bambi's browny golden locks as he looks down at her.

"I think she's tired" says Noah "aww right I better let you both get off" I say "yeah but we'll let you know Nina" says Noah "okay then" I say to both Noah and Bambi, they give me a wave and I head to the check out before the line gets horrendous.

A/N: Hi guys you might be wondering why this page has taken a bit of time to write up and I just want to point this out that I'm depressed at the moment and haven't honestly got any strength but I will carry on with this book it's just been a horrendous couple of days, I recently have come out of a serious relationship and that's literally killed me and there's days where I want to turn little myself have that space to cry and overthink anyway I'll leave on this note as I can't turn this story into a Debby Downer story.