Bad Kitten Part 12

Ariel's POV:
I just lie in the bath staring at the ceiling not even for a minute acknowledging the awful pain in my belly all I know is I want some junk food and something warm to soothe my belly some more, I'm lost in a daydream state where I can just relax into as if it's my own little world but this bath is so warm and lovely I honestly don't want to get out but then again I'm close to being wrinkly and that's the shit part, I shake my head, pull the plug and start to get out I grab my towel and wrap it tight around me, I walk out of the bathroom and then I walk into my bedroom and in there are some clothes and a note "diaper for mother nature's visit" I groan sit on my bed and have a few minutes to just ponder to myself, all I want to hear is the click of the door and Mummy back from the co-op.

Nina: 

I arrive back it's 11.15 fingers crossed she's got dressed and is ready for the treats I'm going to give my amazing little baby, I put the ice cream and snacks down that are in the bag on the kitchen side and before I head up the stairs, I take the ice cream and put them in the freezer, then make my way upstairs.

Ariel: 

"Ariel!" I hear Mummy shout in a cutesy voice I smile and wait til the door opens "Ariel how are you feeling after your nice, hot bath" says Mummy as she strokes through my hair "it was nice" I say "good did you wait all this time for me to get home to diaper you?" Mummy coos "y...yes" I say "aww my poor baby" says Mummy "come on then lie down" I lie down on my back and spread my legs, Mummy then powders my kitty and pats the powder down, then fastens the diaper "there we go all nice and clean" says Mummy I hold out my hands and make grabbing movements with them "M...Mummy" I whimper "aww you want cuddles" says Mummy I nod my head "okay" Mummy comes into me and hugs me tight, rubbing my back in circular motion repeatedly before she lifts me up off the bed and takes me down stairs.