Bad Kitten Part 2

Noah
I take both girls down stairs Bambi is straight over my lap no questions asked or buts "right count for me angel face" I say I tap her ass once "o..one Daddy" says Bambi I strike her again "two" and again "three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine" I smile and laugh "oh you sly thing" I say I strike her four more time and feel her pussy getting wet "10,11,12,13" says Bambi "okay good girl what have you got to say to Ariel and to me?" I say "s...sorry Ariel" stutters Bambi "it's okay" says Ariel "Ariel seen as I'm not your care giver you will have to be punished when you get home" I say to Ariel "o...okay" says Ariel

Ariel:

To be completely and perfectly honest I want to go home and be with Mummy than be with Bambi and Noah this is so not fair, I sit on the settee "and what have you got to say to me?" says Noah "thank you D...Daddy" says Bambi before joining me on the settee "should we watch a film girls?" Noah says coming into the living room and flicking the TV on to the DVD channel "wes,wes,wes Daddy" says Bambi "okay then what film should we watch?" asks Noah "sweeping beauty" says Bambi bouncing on the couch "Ariel?" says Noah "yes" I say "what film should we watch?" says Noah I get up and look in the DVDs cabinet there are films that are Noah's such as Die Hard and Fast and Furious 1-8 (Fanatic much) then there are Bambi's at the bottom and it's 5 movies of Barbie, then some Disney films but no Brave there's Tangled, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and The Beast, Moana and The Little Mermaid oh fuck it I take Moana out of the cabinet and put it in the DVD player "aww Daddy we watched Moana yesterday tell her to choose something else" moans Bambi I swear down in a minute if I hear the little bitch whine again I will snap and all hell will break loose so warning to the viewers this little is an asshole if she doesn't get her own way, I roll my eyes and sit on the settee next to Noah and Bambi "Daddy!" "what Bambi?" moans Noah "why can't we watch Sweeping Beauty?" asks Bambi trying her best to get pushing my buttons, I eye roll "because Ariel is our guest and the guest gets to chose what film they like" explains Noah "it's not fucking fair!" screams Bambi as she slumps back into the settee "what did you just say little one?" asks Noah "it's not fucking fair!" screams Bambi this time in Noah's face "corner time little one" says Noah.

Bambi:

I get up from the settee, walk over to the corner "wait 10 minutes" says Daddy "I will" I say I sit in the corner sucking my thumb waiting for daddy to punish me, I hear the dvd start playing with Moana's grandmother telling her and some other kids about the legend of Maui I pretend to ignore it although I really want to watch Moana instead of sit in the corner.

Ariel: 

I look over at Bambi in the corner "Noah" I say "yes Ariel can I get you a snack?" says Noah "no it's just how come if I swore Mummy would threaten to soap my mouth and if I do it again I get sent to the corner and a mouthful of soap?" I ask "well that's probably because Mummy knows what's best Ariel" says Noah I nod once and look to the telly and bob my head to the music that is playing from Moana before looking at the clock and seeing that the time is now 1.15 PM only 20 more minutes and Mummy will be here to pick me up so Noah can get on with Bambi's punishment.

-