"Weakling"

Yings pov

I ran, and ran, and ran.
Yet I just grew exhausted, and I wasnt getting any closer to her.

"Y-yaya!!!" I desperately called out, seeing her falling figure.

No, no... No!!!

"Super speed!!!" I ran at full speed, not taking any chances of having her injured; even worse, dead.

I tripped on the last few seconds. My time ran out and my dearest, most special friend was about to crash on the ground.

I shut my eyes, unable to witness this. It was all my fault! If I called the others for help, this wouldnt happen in the first place. Im sorry... Im...

Sorry, Yaya..

..

I didnt hear a huge thud, nor the tragic breaking of bones.
I opened my eyes, still shaking.

But I didnt expect what Ive seen.

..Boboiboy was there, on his knees; Yaya in his arms.

I gaped for air, not knowing how I should feel.

"Boboiboy! Is she okay?!"
Fang asked, appearing from behind, along with Gopal.

Boboiboy turned and I saw the tears in his eyes.

"How dare you defy me, child?!" The mysterious alien yelled, creating a storm with his hand. The sky turned gloomy and lightning struck, thunder crackling right after it.

"Watch out Boboiboy!!" Fang yelled out as large debris which were sucked up by the storm came rushing towards Yaya and him. "Food sniper!" Gopal blasted some of the debris with his 'hand gun' and turned them into cotton candy.

Boboiboy, regardless of the cotton candy, dodged the sudden attack and handed Yaya to Fang as he appeared right in front of us in the blink of an eye with Boboiboy thunderstorm.

"Take her. I'll defeat this invader." Boboiboy angrily stated, his aura deadly.
Fang nodded, then Gopal went after Boboiboy for support.

I looked at them, feeling useless and at fault.

Fang noticed me and I looked away. I didnt intend for things to turn out this way. Especially for Yaya.

I tried to stand up, yet was still too weak since I was drained of energy.

I heard Fang click his tongue in disappointment. "Really, Ying?"
He looked down on me, his eyes putting a heavy weight on my shoulders.

I hated it when people did that.
And I didnt expect you to do it to me, Fang.

"Im sorry.." I was at the point of giving up. "You're the weakest person I know." He said without hesitation.

"..Heh, My efforts are plain useless arent they?" I wanted to say, unable to even fake a smile.
I just continued to stare at the ground, guilty of everything.

Everything I do is a mistake.

Everything.

I heard Fang's footsteps walking away, and I didnt bother looking up. For what? To see the look in his eyes; belittle me?

It was frustrating.

I know I suck, and Im useless but.. but...

Nevermind. You're right.
Unlike the rest of you, Im just a weakling.

I always have been, anyway.

I just wasnt ready to accept it back then, but atleast I know now.