"He treats me like a friend"

Yaya sighed, staring at her desk as she restlessly tapped her pen.

"Hey, ying." She called out, taking away the chinese girl's attention from the book she was reading.

"Something wrong?" Ying asked as Yaya fixed her hijab with an obviously worried face.

"Haaiiyaaa... Its Boboiboy.."
Yings eyes widened in surprise "WHHAAATT?! DID HE HURT YOU?! ILL BEAT HIM TO A CRISP!" Ying said confidently, stomping her foot.

Yaya sighed once more. "No, he didnt. Plus, its impossible for you to beat him, Ying.. well, unless it were a school test you were taking then he'd totally be a goner." Yaya said, her lips curving up into a smile.

"Id get higher than you two for sure though." Yaya thought as her expression switched into an evil grin.
Yet in a short time her face turned gloomy again.

Ying watched her friend, concerned with what had happened to her.

Yaya started to break the silence, "How do you treat someone you like?"

"Eh?" Ying thought. "Well, thats a bit random" she began to giggle. But stopped the moment she saw
Yayas face.

Ying cleared her throat. "Well, when you like someone, all you can see about them seems to be perfect." She looked outside the window, thinking about a certain someone who she remembered when she mentioned those words.

"Which is why youll do anything to make them happy, or for them to notice you.." Yaya blushed. It was accurate after all, and she knew it.

"In a short saying, You will sacrifice for the things you love."
Ying went on, "Even if you get hurt repeatedly, youre still going to keep coming back to them. And..

Youll still love them; despite what theyve done to you.."

Yaya looked at Ying, and she knew one thing. This person right here fell in love. And this person was her friend, who always tried to be strong, and always tried to hide the pain.

"I was thinking about Boboiboy," Yaya said to lighten up the mood. "The reason why I asked you that." She looked away as she tried to hide her blushing face.

Ying laughed, "You really like him a lot, dont you?"

"Shut up.." Yaya replied as her friend continued with her tease.

"Boboiboy treats you like hes in love with you~~" The girl in pigtails told her friend.

"Hey! Fang also treats you as if he likes you!!" Yaya said, planning to piss her off as well.

Yings eyes widened. "He doesnt."
She stared at the view outside,
"He treats me like a friend." She smiled with a hint of sadness.

____________________________________
A/N: yiiinngggg!! *cries on her behalf* ( >_< )