"Brothers"

Fangs pov

I looked at Kaizo, training with Lahap as usual. I shrugged.
The others were on a mission; but i was left all alone here! With my brother! ..and lahap, of course...

I sighed, how boring..

Lahap used the walls in the training area as a shield, taking some time to eat toxic things. Captain took his blade out and slashed through the walls.
My eyes widened. He's definitely going to pay for that.

Lahap flinched, then released a powerful attack filled with all the chemicals he had eaten.

Kaizo dodged in time, jumping into the air, and landing perfectly as his shoes barely screeched. He didnt take a break and ran at full speed towards Lahap, once again using his blade to attack the purple alien.

..Ive seen my brother do this countless times, yet im still left with my mouth open in amazement everytime I witness him fight.

In just a moment, Lahap had lost to Captain, and they were headed out towards my direction.

I grabbed a towel and approached Kaizo, lending it to him. "Great job, captain."

He took it and thanked Lahap, allowing him to leave the area.

"Say, Private Pang.." My brother began to speak. How I hated the name he called me by.."I've been hearing countless reports of you.."

I looked at him, confused.
"..and your misbehavior." He added.

Misbehavior? Ive been doing my best up till now and thats what you see in me? Really..?

"Ive heard youve been liking someone recently."

What? I like everyone! Sai, shielda, boboiboy,yaya, maybe even gopal, and--

"Ying." My thoughts were cut off.
Wait, what? I realized too late and I was already blushing after I heard her name.

Kaizo looked at me weirdly, but turned serious again.

"You know you need to be serious, dont you?"

"Y-yes captain.." I answered nervously, trying to fix the expression on my face.

There was a sudden silence between the two of us.

I couldnt help but frown..

"You can court her after you finish the special mission i ask of you." He told me.

"Yes, captain.." I replied sadly, but flinched immeadiately after realizing it. "What?" My mood brightened up.

He looked at me,
"Youre not deaf. Of course you heard me!" He scolded.

"Ah, y-yes, brother.." my eyes widened. "I-I MEAN, YES,  CAPTAIN !"

Kaizo looked at me before he laughed. "Its okay... Fang."

I felt a smile come across my face, we were brothers after all..

____________________________________
A/N: finally! I wish this'd happen!
       *crying in a corner*
       You saw nothing. *glares at
       Reader*