Chapter 1: Big bad troll

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gawd. Mowm help me. Daddy's being a big scary dinashour again." Theodore shouted.

Theodore is what you call a little brother. He's five years old and got my mom's green eyes but took of with my dad's brown hair.

My mom and I snapped our attention to him and saw my dad (in his policeman uniform by the way) chasing him while making dinosaur noises.

I giggled at the sight.

"Robert, stop scaring the poor child." My mom said scolding dad but I could see the twinkle of amusement in her blue eyes.

My dad stopped and started pouting like a child.

"Ellie," Theodore called out.

I look down and saw him looking at me with his light green eyes while pointing to the table which has a pack of my favorite cookies.

"Ugh. Mom, Theo wants my cookies again." I said.

I'm not greedy, I would share anything to you; any kind of food but I just don't share when it comes to my favorite home made cookies.

"I have an extra one at the top cabinet." She said.

I nodded and took the pack of cookies and gave it to my brother with a heavy heart.

I checked my watch and the color almost drained my already pale face. 15 minutes left before school starts. I can't be late on the first day of school.

"I need to go now mom, I can't be late on the first day of school." I didn't wait for her reply.

I dash out of the kitchen and started running like crazy. My school is just a fifteen minute walk from home.

When I got there I was panting heavily and a thin layer of sweat had managed to forn in my face. I checked my watch and almost started dancing because I still have ten minutes before school starts.

I entered the school doors and was greeted by the same sweet lavender scent. I looked around and notice, The populars were laughing and talking about how their summer went. The nerds are at the far end corner talking quietly while The Emo are casually leaning on their lockers listening to their music.

I made my way to my locker and saw My best friend, Ark casually leaning on it with her phone on her hand.

"Oh Thank Apples, You came before the class bell rang. I honestly thought You'd be late for our first day of school as seniors." She said making weird hand gesture.

We are not part of the 'Popular Crowd' I'm gonna be honest were quite A good girl who is a bit nerdy. Yep, You heard that right were rank as The good girls and I'm quite prou-

I snapped out of my thoughts when a loud bang was heard; Gasp and dreamy sighs were suddenly heard from the girls at the hallways and almost everybody stopped talking.

I snapped my eyes at the school doors and saw The Bad Boys of our school had arrived. The 5 of them stood there smirking as almost every girl was looking at them like a pack of Skittles.

What? I love skittles.

The group is only consist of Valentino, Chase, The twins, and let's not forget the baddest of them all, Alec.

Valentino is known as 'The troublemaker' He has blonde hair That is Style upwards. He has Green eyes. A strong chiseled jaw and 6'1 figure that could tower you. Rumors have been said that he have been in Jail so many times because of the pranks he made.

Chase is known as The Fighter. His 6'2 frame and Bulging muscles could make you pee in your pants because of how intimidating he looks. His Black Hair And Dark black eyes can make you believe that werewolves are real.