Louis goes through a few songs before he needs to take a brake so he reaches down and pauses his music. He grabs his phone and turns to walk off the stage when he sees Harry standing behind the bar watching him.

When Harry catches Louis' eye he looks away and immediately turns around and grabs a towel. He starts wiping down the bar but the towel's dry and Louis can tell that there's no spray on the counter. Maybe he's dusting or something.

Louis grabs his water bottle and goes over to the bar. As he drinks, he sits down on one of the stools. Harry's at the other end of the counter still wiping it down with his dry rag.

"Don't you need the spray for that?" Louis asks, pointing to the spray that's still untouched in its spot under the bar.

Harry turns and looks at Louis then at the spray. He grabs it and then sprays the counter before using the towel to continue to clean it.

"You've been cleaning that spot for like five minutes," Louis runs his fingers on the counter in front of where he's sat. "There's sticky stuff here, you should probably get that instead right?"

Harry turns back around and Louis notices that there's somewhat of a nervous expression on his face. He walks over to where Louis' at without saying a word and then sprays the area Louis pointed out. Louis silently watches but by now it's obvious something's up with Harry.

"You okay? You seem off," Louis asks.

Harry stops cleaning and looks up. " 'M fine," he says under his breath then looks back down.

"...Okay, well do you want some help? The other tables need to be wiped down too, I can do it if you want."

"It's fine," Harry says a little harshly.

"Okay, sorry for asking," Louis says back with a bit of an attitude, a little upset that Harry once again is being snappy when he's just trying to help.

"It's not hard to do I can do it myself, just finish practicing," Harry says back with the same amount of attitude.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Louis asks, not wanting to go through what he did last time he thought Harry was mad at him, which was literally less than a week ago.

"No."

"Then what's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Louis continues.

"No, Louis."

"Okay wow, I'm just asking."

"And I'm just telling you, nothing is wrong," Harry says looking up to meet Louis' annoyed gaze.

"Kay, fine," Louis says, and then more quietly and without an attitude he adds, "I'm just going to go practice then."

Harry just grabs the spray and moves on to the next area of the counter like nothing happened. Like his attitude didn't just do a full 180...again.

As Louis practices, Harry's already gone and in his office, all he can think is, what the fuck is Harry's problem? Why is he so snappy? Everyone told him that Harry would get like this but he was never able to believe them.

Harry had been so nice before. He was so cool and laid back but then something changed and Louis doesn't know what it was. Ever since the night he stayed and cleaned Harry's went from the guy who buys cute little kid's ice cream to somebody who randomly snaps at someone else who's just trying to help. Louis doesn't like it one bit.

Harry's his boss though, and even if Louis has a different relationship with Harry than any of the other dancers do, he still has to be respectful. He's not mad yet. He still wants to be Harry's friend because he knows that there's no way that Harry could be a bad guy. Something's wrong and Louis' sure that as soon as its fixed Harry will be back to his normal charming self.