twenty six

Hello lovelies! In case you're confused I have decided to just continue writing on this story instead of starting a sequel because I feel like I don't have enough to write about to make an entirely separate book. I hope you all enjoy regardless and thank you again for your continuous support:))
💜💜
• • •

 I hope you all enjoy regardless and thank you again for your continuous support:)) 💜💜• • •

-10 months later-
[present day]

The bitter cold of November nipped at my nose and cheeks as I made my way to the anatomy lab in the hospital near campus, covered only by my burgundy scrubs and a zip up hoodie.

I slipped into the room just in time and quickly found a spot next to Jaehyun.

My hands began to defrost in the warmth of the lab, but I rubbed them against my thighs to speed up the process.

"Here, let me," Jaehyun offered, grabbing my small hands in his larger warm ones.

"Thanks," I mumbled, his forwardness becoming a normality within a few months of knowing him.

Sure the boy was a hopeless flirt, but he was a good friend, even if he did ask me out every week.

"See, this is why you invest in hot packs." He chastised, finally releasing my hands.

"Shut up and pay attention," I waved him off, removing my jacket and placing it on a rack before walking to our lab table to begin our work.

The whole lab finished rather quickly, despite it being 2 hours long.

Jaehyun offered to buy me coffee but I politely declined, as I was in a rush to get home.

Just as I opened my front door, my phone went off, alerting me of a new message.

Searching for my phone in my many pockets, I finally located it and checked the notification, it was from Felix.

Felix💓

Felix
heyoo
What's up

Nari
Nothing really
Just freezing my ass off
I just finished a class

Felix
That's a rip
You should get hot packs

Nari
That's what Jaehyun said

Felix
Ugh
That guy?
Gross
Nevermind

Nari
Hey don't be rude

Felix
I reserve the right to be rude to
any male or female that tries
to get with MY girlfriend