twenty four

Before starting this chapter, I want to take the time to say thank you to the following people;

kookiesncream8
jiminizam
deggsie2003
LolAshleyHaHa
ailix03

You guys have really supported this book and I am eternally grateful<3

• • •

-two weeks later-

I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach, today was my first day of college and I had never felt so alone.

My mom assured me that I would be fine, but her words of encouragement did little to keep my anxiety at bay.

I had barely been able to talk to Felix, as he was busy with his debut schedule.

He made sure to apologize for every missed call or unseen text and promise that once he had free time, he would spend it with me.

I understood completely, but I never imagined I would be in a long distance relationship with my soulmate that lived a half mile from me.

Just as I had finished applying my makeup, my phone rang.

I hurried over to my bed and threw around the covers trying to locate it.

I finally found it but the caller ID confused me for a second.

It was Felix trying to FaceTime me.

Regardless, I answered the call, practically jumping on the opportunity to finally talk to him.

His face popped up on the screen and I immediately smiled.

"Hi honey," he spoke in English, his accent prominent, "I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk much, but we just finished the prerecording for a performance and I had a few minutes so I thought I would try to see your beautiful face

"Hi honey," he spoke in English, his accent prominent, "I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk much, but we just finished the prerecording for a performance and I had a few minutes so I thought I would try to see your beautiful face."

"Aw you're adorable," I smiled, " and it's ok, I understand," I responded truthfully, my smile not leaving my face.

"It's not okay, I'll try to be better," he admitted, his expression turning sad.

"Please don't say that, it really is okay. You're pursuing your dreams and I fully support you."

He smiled slightly before speaking, "God I love you, how did I get so lucky?"