37

Liv jumped, a bit startled but overall happy to see her best friend. She walked up to James and gave him a long hug. After she finally pulled away, she said, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you as well, Liv," James admits. "And the other Marauders, too."

Liv nods. "We have a lot to talk about, you know that, right?"

"I do," James assures her. "How about we save it all for the banquet coming up soon?"

Liv smirked. "You'd rather take me and not Lily?"

James smirked as well. "You're my best friend, Liv. Not sure if Lily was worth it in the first place, anyway, but don't hold the statement against me just yet."

Liv chuckled, slinging an arm around James as they walked out of the shop. "I won't. Thank you, James. How about for now the Marauders have a celebratory dinner, for the Marauders being together again?"

James smiled. "That'd be perfect. We could take some of the food from the Great Hall, sneak it into The Three Broomsticks, and have some butterbeer. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect," Liv smiled as the two walked to the common room. "I'll go get the food now, and you and the others get a table?"

"Alright," James smiled, and Liv took her arm away. "See you soon!"

Liv nodded and ran off to the Great Hall, shoving small portions of food into bags, and putting all of the bags in her purse. No one suspected a thing, or no one really cared. As she walked to The Three Broomsticks, Liv felt a rush of happiness go through her. She then realized she hadn't been this happy in a while. She was glad that all she and her friends were talking again, and hoped for it to last. Before she could think about anything else, she found the Marauders' table. Sirius and James waved her over at the same time. She grinned and set the food down on the table. Their butterbeers were already served, too.

"Who got butterbeer? I'll pay them back!" Liv chuckled, taking a sip of hers.

"It was on the house!" Remus tells her excitedly. "The employees were happy to see us all happy and hanging out like we used to. James told them about the special dinner, and they gave us free butterbeer!"

"That's amazing!" Liv beamed and took a bite of chicken. "I'm just so glad to be here tonight with all of you again. Feels like it's been forever."

"Right?" Sirius chuckled. 

"I'm glad we're back," Peter chimes. "No one will ever stand a chance against us now. We're back and better than ever."

"I'll drink to that!" Liv beamed, raising her cup of butterbeer in the air. The rest of her friends did the same, and then they all took a sip of theirs.

"We will, too." a familiar voice chimes. They see Ray and Logan, butterbeer and dessert in hand. Liv grinned and pulled up two chairs for them.

"Our dinner just got better than ever, didn't it?" Remus smiled and put an arm around Ray. Everyone cheered excitedly.

Even though this was the happiest Liv, and everyone else probably, had been in a while, Liv was starting to feel like it wouldn't last for long. She tried to shake the feeling away, but it wouldn't go completely away, but it was mostly gone. Liv decided to worry about it later and enjoy her night. She did just that, but the small little feeling was still there. She decided it would probably be best to take it up to Professor Trelawney later, since she's had this feeling for a while. But for now, she was having a great time with all her friends and that's all that mattered.

a/n

this was a bit of a filler, but don't you dare complain! my last few updates in the past few days were interesting and you gotta admit it. you are all very lucky my writer's block lifted for this story for a while haha! this is the 6th chapter i've written of this book within the past 3 days, i think. i'm on a roll! let's hope this roll lasts for a bit longer!

xoxo

~liv

ps thanks for 1K reads!! it means so much!!