Volume 5: The Battle rages on

En başından başla

Ratchet: Leave that to me, Ms Belladonna. You guys go and fight, I will help you with this one.

Sun & Blake: Alright!/Thanks!

Sun and Blake soon took off by jumping over Ratchet to rejoin in the fight as Ratchet called upon the Aerialbots from Via Fortress Maximus's P.A Comms.

Ratchet: Aerialbots, we need your help to neutralize some enemy mechs that are coming out from the green!

Silverbolt: You heard the medic! Time to fly!

Aerialbots: Let's go, Silverbolt!

They responded as they made their way to the hanger as they transformed into their Vehicle forms.

Silverbolt: Alright, Aerialbots! Let's take to the skies!!

And with that, the five aerialbots activatef their afterburners as they boost their way out of Fortress Maximus as they take the skies to Ratchet's location to deal with the Atleasian Paladins by shooting at them, destroying them, to Adam's shock.

Adam: How?! How did you call for back up!?!?!

Sideswipe: They didn't call for back-up. We came go them.

Mirage: Now hands up where we can see them.

Mirage said as they both point their weapons at Adam as the rest are taking are of the other White Fang Members, to Adam's train of thoughts as he is now trying to find a way to get out of this mess.

----MEANWHILE----

Inside the building, Kieron was in front of the group after giving Hazel one last kick in the gut as he held onto his stomach while getting up.

Hazel: Who are you?!

Kieron: I, am Kieron Prime. And you three are not welcome here!

Mercury: You think?

Kieron: Yes!

Mercury scowled as she launched his shots at him, in which he deflected them, dodge them and reflected them back at him with his battle axe as Shadow came in front of me as he punched Mercury's projectiles away from Kieron.