Chapter 11 *edited

A/N: Shoutout to @Baby_Chae for voting! Thank you so much babe!

"Hey, nice to meet you too" I said while shaking his hand."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson said bye to J-hope and I, and left to go to his car. "Get in, let's go to the mall" J-hope said while getting in. "The m-mall" I asked confused while also getting in the car. "Yeah I want to go somewhere so why not the mall?" He asked while smiling.

"Uh J-hope can I ask you something" I said turning to look at him. "Yeah sure, what's up?" he said while focusing on the road.

"When did-d you know you were g-gay?" I asked him fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh haha I knew I was gay when I was like 10" he said calmly. "Really? and your parents were okay with it?" I asked surprised.

"Well they would have to be okay with it wouldn't they? What else can they do? Hating me won't do anything so they just accepted it." He said while laughing.

"Can I ask you something?" he said while glancing at me. "Yeah sure" I said.

"Are you gay?" he said while looking at me. "Uh-h I don't know. I think so." I said nervously.

"Well have you dated a boy before?" He asked. "no, but um I've liked one before." I said while glancing at him. "Oh well you should try and see" he said while parking. Smiling at me briefly before turning off his car.

"Well we're here!" he said excitingly while getting out of the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car too. "Ahh let's go!" he said while dragging me into the mall. We went into Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, Forever 21 and many more. Soon J-hope was done shopping and we decided to get food. "What do you want to eat? It's on me" he said while taking out his wallet.

"No no I'll pay. Please let me, I want to do something for you" I said while taking out my wallet.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I'm positive!" I said smiling. "Okay well thank you! next time it's on me" He said while smiling at me.

"Haha okay, do you want panda express?"
"YES! I love panda express!" he said excitingly.  "Me too, I'll order why don't you get a table" I said. "Yeah okay" he said while leaving to go find a table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after eating we decided to go home. I helped J-hope put all his bags in the trunk and we both got in. We drove home making small conversations. We finally reached home and J-hope parked in their massive driveway.

I helped J-hope bring his shopping bags in. J-hope opened the front door with his keys and we walked in.

"WTF" J-hope shouted

-

Hope you liked this chapter! So sorry it was so short though! I'll make it up to you guys don't worry!

comment.vote.share!