Chapter 5 *edited

"Jin meet my son V, V meet Jin"

"You're their son? What the fuck" V said

"V language!" his mom yelled while slapping him on the arm.

"You guys know each other?" my dad asked while staring back and forth between us.

I quietly looked down, trying not to make eye contact with V.

"Yes sir, we have some classes together at school. You could call us close friends" V said while smirking.

I gulped hard hearing those words. Close friends? You fucking abuse me everyday.

"Well isn't that great! Oh this is going to be so much fun!" my mom exclaimed while smiling brightly.

"Oh and this is my eldest son, J-Hope"

"Pleasure to meet you Jin" he said while extending his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too" I said quietly while shaking his hand.

"If you need anything ask J-hope or V, they'll gladly assist you, right boys?"

"yes mom" they both said in unison.

"Oh crap we have to go now or else we'll be late." My mom said while looking at her watch.

"Right, okay bye boys I love you both very much. Make sure you don't do anything stupid. Remember to call us if anything happens." She said to V and J-Hope before hugging them.

"Jin, make sure you behave. Make good choices and call us every once in a while. We love you so much and we're going to miss you like crazy." My mom said while tearing up.

My mom and dad both gave me a huge hug. "Bye son, we love you" my dad said while getting into the car with my mom.

"Bye mom, bye dad, I love you too" I said while waving, trying not to tear up.

We all waved them off until you couldn't see them any longer.

"Well why don't we all go inside" said J-hope walking inside. V following him.

I quietly made my way back into the house. "Here let me show you to your room." J-Hope said while carrying my suitcase.

"Oh no you don't have to carry it, I'll do it" I said.

"No don't worry, I don't mind" He said.

"Oh okay, thank you"

He smiled at me before turning around. He walked up the stairs and took a left. Walking to the door at the end of the hallway.

"This is your room" he said while pointing to the white door.

"Your room and V's room are the only rooms in this hallway. My room is further down the hall. Also you have to share a bathroom with V. Since your bathroom is a "Jack and Jill" bathroom. I'll be making dinner tonight, so you don't have to worry. By the way the kitchen is to the left from the living room. That's pretty much about it, so um settle in and unpack I guess."

"Oh okay. Thank you J-Hope" I said while giving him a small smile.

Smiling back, he turned and walked away.

Sighing I opened up the door to see a nice and comfy looking room. My favorite part of the room was the balcony.

Taking it all in, I sat on the bed thinking about V

Taking it all in, I sat on the bed thinking about V. I have to share a bathroom with V? What happens when we both need to use the bathroom? I don't even want to be in the same room as him, a bathroom is much worse. Why is my life like this? Out of 1500 students at my school it just had to be V?

Sighing I got up and unzipped my suitcase.

-

Comment.Vote.Share! I love you guys!

l