The Apartment

-RAVEN-

As Nat and I walked up to the impressive building we saw various trucks with the furniture Ry had sent me pictures of.

"Delivery for Ryland Barbarossa." One of the men said.

I nodded and opened the door to the building which Ryland had mentioned would already be opened.

The men had the large furniture so they moved to the elevator.

"2nd floor, I'll meet you up there to open the door for you."  I told them, they both nodded and Nat and I used the stairs to go up and I msiled as I saw the front door. I used the key Ryland had given me and let myself in "Ry?"

Nat walked in before the men stepped off the elevator as well.

He stepped out of the kitchen, He was cooking something.

He was wearing a huge smile and he walked right over to me, he kissed me infront of everyone and told Nat hello before showing the guys where to put the washing machine and dryer.

When he came back to the entry way he put his arm around my ashoulders, "You ladies hungry, I was just fixing some lunch."

Nat shook her head, "I was just coming by to be nosey, Charles never showed me this place, then again he knew I wouldn't be too fond of living in the city."

Ry smiled at her. "Well I don't want to burn this so feel free to look around...I'd say you could use the elevator but i'm sure the delivery people might need that."

I kissed his cheek and Nat and I showed ourselved around looking at the space as he didn't have much furniture quite yet.

When we made our way upstairs, I was giddily looking around with a wide grin as was Nat. It seems we were both pretty excited for Ryland's new place.

"Oh hunny I'm so happy for you two...there's nothing quite like moving into your own place, more so moving in with your mate."

"I can't wait to make this place my home with him." I sounded

_____

In the weeks that past Dad had gone back home, Ryland had not only gotten the apartment all furnished with help from yours truly, but also officially moved out, his presentation to the whole pack also went off without a hitch and he was now apparently going into business with Royce and his Grandfather.

I was in my bedroom trying to get my assignments out f the way so I could enjoy my weekend when Royce knocked on my door and walked in.

"You not going over to Rylands?" He asked, a slight sound of concern inhis voice.

I stopped and looked at him a little confused, "Of course I planned on going this weekend...but it's Thursday evening....plus he's with your Grandfather right now looking at an old warehouse." I filled him in. "Maybe I can text him and we canal go out to dinner or something?"

"Normally I'd love to Sis...we've got company and they'll be staying here...I don't exactly feel comfortable with you staying here alone knowing they're here with you alone."

I nodded, Since my dad gone back home I had spent the last two weeks over at Ryland's place for dinner, to hangout, movie night, date nights, and then of course on the weekends I didn't have to return to the pack house until Sunday evening. So to say I was growing use to being there would be an understatement.

"Well if you want you can take me over and at least you'd know i'll be there and I'll just text Ry and let him know I'm over at his place."

When Ryland officially moved out, He had a little housewarming party so of course Royce and Alexia came over, so my brother knew exactly where his Beta lives now.

He nodded, "Yeah...sorry for the inconvinence."

I shrugged and got up, "No apology necessary Bro." I said still feeling like he wasn't telling me something.

"Just get a bag together and meet me downstairs." He said before leaving my room.

I knew I didn't have to pack anything but I needed to keep up pretenses so I grabbed my overnight bag and stuffed in a cute dress and heels for future visits. I gave my room a once over just to make sure I didn't need anything else.

"that all you taking kiddo?" Royce asked as he took my backpack from me and let me hold onto my "overnight" bag. I nodded, just some clothes and my school stuff." I said as we walked over to his car. I got into Royce car and text Ryland shortly after.

[Raven: Hey Freckles, heading over to your place now, see you when you get home.]

[Ryland: Everything okay?]

[Raven: TBH IDK...my Bros acting weird...can you call him in ten mins to check on him please?]

[Ryland: Of course Princess, See you there.]

When we pulled up to the building Royce didn't park, "I'll wait...text me when you get into the apartment."

"Royce what's going on...are we under attack?"

"No." He smiled. "If we were under attack I would have everyone gathering at the pack house not taking you away from it."

"Fine...i'll text you when I'm up there."

"Thank you." He said as I got out of his car and let myself into the building. "Make sure to lock it up behind you."

I rolled my eyes and made a face thats said "duh."

He smirked and gestured for me to go upstairs. I smirked back and waved before going to the elevator. I quickly got to the apartment, let myself in, and text my brother.

[Raven: Made it in weirdo, love you.]

[Royce: Love you, stay inside unless you're with Ry]

I grabbed a bottle of water and went upstairs, I put my bag in the bedroom, kicked off my shoes and groaned as I suddenly realized tha I was still in my stupid school uniform.

I went into Ryland's dresser and pulled out one of his tops. It was a long sleeve olive colored thermal. I held it up to nose and smiled as he scent lingered in the fibers.

Royce and Alexia don't know that I also have quite a lot of stuff here as Ryland wants me to see this as our place, and wants me to feel as comfortable as possible.

I've got shoes, clothes, underclothes, books, electronics, school uniforms, toiletries, pictures, and the fact that my Mate let me decorate the place any way that I wanted...I absolutely see this as my home now...but of course to prevent my brother from having an aneurysm I call it Ryland's place.

I got out of my uniform and even took off my bra for maximum comfort and pulled on his top, I also grabbed a pair of my socks and picked up my hair...I grabbed my bag and  knew I needed to get this work out of the way if I wanted to enjoy my weekend with my mate.

I opened the office door but found all of his papers sprawled out all over the desk...I didn't want to mess anything up for him so I closed the office and decided to just work on the sectional.

Thankfully I was already almost finished when I left the pack house.