Chapter 7: No More Fight In Me...

A/N

I would first like to apologise for such a late update I've just had sooooo much going on... Assignments, Work, Homework... Jeez... i can't catch a break! Anyways so sorry about the late update. I love you guys so much and I would just like to thank you for reading my book and I hope you like this story :P I've already started on the next chapter so I will hopefully update tonight or tomorrow...

Anywho thanks again for reading! :D Soph xx

*Hayley*

We all ran up the steps out of the living room and I ushered the boys into my spare room.

“If you want to change just grab whatever you want out of the closet. And before you ask lou the red jeans are on the top shelf of the cupboard with the stripy shirts, so take your pick! Oh and boys you don’t have long!” I said tapping my watch. I laughed at the boys scrambling in the cupboard as I walked out of the room. What a crazy bunch… I quickly ran to my room and closed the door as I contemplated what to wear. I would have happily stayed in what I was in if it weren’t so cold and damp outside. I pulled out my blue corduroy jeans and my long sleeve white top along with my oversized pastel pink knit jumper. I quickly changed into this outfit and pulled on my flowery patterned high-top converse, observed my appearance in the mirror and then quickly went down the steps towards the living room. I jumped over the back of the couch and made a perfect landing. After about a minute or so all the boys came tumbling down the stairs and they all fell on the floor in a dog pile right next to the sofa.

“Hayley, is it time to go now?” Louis giggled as Liam groaned,

“How did I end up at the bottom of the dog pile?”

“Let’s just go ok!?” I yelled at them and they all jumped up and brushed down their shirts. Louis had gotten changed into the bright red jeans with his own blue toms, my brother’s nautical shirt and his own red suspenders. Harry was wearing my brother’s Ramones shirt and a dark pair of jeans and his black high top Supras. Liam was still wearing his plaid shirt and chino coloured jeans. Zayn was wearing a plain white top and dark jeans with his bright red high-top Nike shoes. And Niall was wearing a navy polo with plain jeans and his black and white high top Supras.

We all piled out of my house and made our way to the park as quickly as we could and met the girls next to the playground.  They must of heard us all trampling through the park because the three of them were laughing hysterically when they saw us come out of bushes. I coughed loudly to get their attention and they all started to recover from the laughing fit. As casually as I possibly could I introduced the boys one by one.

I first pointed at Louis, “This is Louis ‘The Tommo’ Tomlinson who is my bffl and has a strange love of stripy shirts and red jeans…”

“That’s me!” Lou said with a huge smile on his face.

I then turned to Liam, “This here is Liam, the only sensible one out of this lot.”

“Hello girls! Nice to meet you.” He said politely.

“Then over here,” I said as I pointed to Niall, “Is an Irish lad who coincidentally is a little leprechaun, this is Nialler!”

“Yea buddy!” Niall yelled, earning us some weird looks by park goers.

“This one here is Zayn, AKA DJ Malik who spends every waking moment in front of a mirror.” I rolled my eyes at Zayn.

“Vas Happenin? “ He said with a super cheesy grin.

“And last but not least we have Hazza. Or Curly if you would prefer to call him that.” I said as I pointed to Harry.

“Do not call me Curly.” Harry said as he sent me a death stare.

“Fine, I will just have to call you something else. OOH I know! CURLY WURLY!” I tried my best not to laugh as I saw the look I got from Harry. Priceless.

I did my best at containing hysterics but when the boys started cracking up I lost it. When we finally stopped laughing we all rose from where we rolling around on the floor when we were all laughing our asses off. We all went over and hugged Harry.

“I’m sorry Hazz… do you still love your Boo-Bear!?” Louis whimpered.

“I will forgive you on one condition.”

“What is that?”

Harry runs up to me slowly. Then he pounces on me and starts to tickle my sides and screams, “Help my tickle Hayley!”

As soon as the words are out of his mouth the boys all pounce on me and tickle me and I run out of breath. I try to push them off but I can’t because I’m not strong enough to push five boys off of me. I try to draw in a breath but I can’t, and soon enough my thoughts began to cloud and black dots start covering my vision. The last thing I hear is the distraught voice of Harry as the world slips away from my grasp.

A/N 

Heehee :P cliff hanger! first one ever. anyway thanks for reading! will update soon xx