Chapter 6: Back to the Park

*Harry*

She stared at us threateningly but with a super cute glint in her eyes. I could get lost in her eyes so easily, those amazing pools of blue made my heart flutter. Harry! Pull yourself together mate. I yelled at myself as I realised she was staring at the ground. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I mentally bashed my head against a wall, she probably thinks she looks ugly since I was staring at her for so long. She definitely didn’t look ugly though, she looked beautiful with her hair darkened with water spilling over her shoulder as she brushed it out of her face.

*Hayley*

Five teenage boys stared straight at me as gave them all a threatening glare. Revenge would be sweet… I soon realised Harry was staring at me so my eyes instantly fell to study my feet. I brushed my hair out of my face to quickly be slapped in the face with realisation. I was still in my towel.

“SHIT.” I muttered as I sprinted across the room and raced into the bathroom. When I had confronted the boys earlier I’d only come out of the bathroom because I heard a loud thump in my bedroom, and that was the dresser falling on harry. I quickly pulled on my high waisted dip-died purple and pink shorts and my black tank top since the house was heated really well, I then quickly pulled my messy hair into bun and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen where Niall had his head stuck in the fridge.

“There’s leftover Nando’s on the second shelf at the back…” I said with a grin. As Niall grabbed the food packet, pulled out a chicken wing and shoved it in his mouth.

“Thank you Hayley!” He said with a mouth full of food. Yuck. That boy needed to learn some manners.

I walked past him grinning and went and sat on the couch next to Louis who was watching some sort of talk show. I was just sitting there staring at the ceiling because the show was incredibly boring, it was all about celebrity gossip and things like that. I heard the familiar song ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ pulsing from my iPhone which was sitting on the kitchen countertop. Louis and the boys cracked up and I blushed as I realised how silly I must look to have that as my ringtone. I grabbed it off the countertop, as I saw the caller ID I literally jumped up and down in excitement. I quickly pressed answer and said,

(Bold=Kat/Amber/Rose {All on the one phone} Plain=Hayley [Italics=The Boys])

“Hey Kat!”

“Blondie!!! Hey girl where have you been?”

*Louis runs and grabs the phone off Hayley*

“Hello!” The boys all yell in unison, “She’s been chilling with the coolest and sexiest boy band on the planet…”Louis said.

“OMG is that One Direction!” Kat yelled.

“Give me back my phone boys!”

“Fine…”Louis whined.

“Hayley since when did you become friends with the most awesome boy band ever?!” Kat screamed. “Kat stop screaming! Your giving me and Amber a headache.” whined Rose.

“Well I kinda met them this morning…”

“Is that it?” Amber said.

“Basically.”

“Well we were going to invite you to the park but if your too busy with the boys then…” Amber said.

“No! I want to come. Can I invite the boys though?”

“Yea sure! No worries.” Amber said as Kat squealed.

“When shall I meet you guys there?”

“Well we’re already here so whenever you can come.”

I checked my watch quickly, It was already 3pm. “How about we meet you there in about ten minutes?”

“Sure! Can’t wait to see you Blondie!” Said Rose.

“Alright we’ll see you soon. Bye!”

“Bye!” They chorused.

I quickly hung up the phone and yelled, “Boys, get your asses of the couch and get ready! We’re going to the park in ten minutes!”

“YAY!” They all yelled.

“Let’s go boys!” I said as I laughed at their child-like nature.