Chapter 2: Avoiding Stares

Thank you guys so so so so much for the views and the votes I did not expect it <3 thank you my snowflakes :D hope you like the chapter :) sophie 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

*Hayley*

I just sat there with my eyes closed, I had felt the jolt on the bench but I didn’t care. I just wanted to block out everyone and everything. I was completely content with absorbing the lyrics of ‘Moments’ and relaxing, but I could feel people’s stares boring into my back. I brushed my blonde wavy hair out of my face and turned to see five teenage boys staring straight at me. My heart leapt as I realised exactly which group of boys were looking at me, One Direction.

*Harry*

We were all staring straight at her and she self-consciously turned away, her pale cheeks colouring. I coughed loudly to take the attention away from the girl because the boys’ gazes were stuck to her like glue while she sipped her hot chocolate.  

They all turned to look at me and I introduced myself to the girl, “Hey, I’m Harry Styles. What’s your name?” I said as I offered her my hand.

“H-H-Hayley, my names Hayley.” She said and shook my hand gently. I helped her off the bench and smiled at her.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled back, “Nice to meet you Harry, would you mind introducing me to the boys?” she said, her eyes glinting with mischief.

“I’m Louis ‘The Tommo’ Tomlinson.” Screamed Louis, as he ran to give Hayley a hug. Hayley wasn’t expecting this and shrieked and dropped her hot chocolate as Lou lifted her off the ground in the embrace.

“Lou! Put me down now or I will kick you so hard you won’t be able to have kids!” Lou quickly put her down and we all broke out into fits of laughter.

“I’m Niall Horan, the Irish one.” Niall said with a chuckle.

“I’m Liam, the only sensible one here…” Liam said rolling his eyes as he saw the lads running to greet Hayley.

Hayley laughed when she heard that. “Good to know that one of you actually has some maturity.” She giggled.

“And I’m Zayn, Zayn Malik, nice to meet you.” Zayn approached Hayley with a laugh.

“It’s lovely to meet you all. By the way, Lou you owe me a hot chocolate!” Hayley yelled at Louis.

Lou smirked, “Fine, I’ll grab you one now.” He grabbed her and picked her up bridal style and we started making our way down to the coffee shop.

“Lou put me down now!” She screamed. But Lou just ignored her, finally after we walked for about five minutes she gave up screaming and just lay on Lou’s shoulder with her head resting in her hands, an annoyed expression on her face.

When we arrived at the coffee shop Lou put her down and just as he was about to order, Hayley turned around and looked at him and said, “Louis, if you had let me finish before I was going to say that I didn’t want the hot chocolate now, I would prefer to have it later.”

“Well you can have one now and later,” He said. Then he turned to the employee and made the order, “One hot chocolate please.”

The girl just stood there gobsmacked, staring at Louis and the guys. At first I didn’t understand her expression then I realised, she was serving One Direction. She must be over the moon.

“A-A-Are you One D-Direction?” she said, while typing in Lou’s order.

“The one and only!” Louis yelled, about half of the people in the store turned around and stared at us.

Hayley blushed bright red and shushed Louis.

“Don’t worry sweetie I’ll be quieter.” Lou said with a smirk. Hayley eyed him cautiously as she took the hot chocolate. As soon as the drink was taken off the bench Louis grabbed Hayley and tickled her and we all joined in, she started giggling and laughing hard.

“Boys, Stop that right now! I’m begging you…” she yelled between breaths. She collapsed on the floor and dropped her hot chocolate. The drink splattered all over Louis and I, making our jeans spotted with multiple drops of hot chocolate all over them.

“HAYLEY!” Lou yelled, “You got hot chocolate all over my favourite red jeans!”

“Well you guys tickled me!”

“Well you wanted hot chocolate!”

“No I didn’t!”

“Everyone be quiet!” Liam yelled, “Let’s get going before Paul finds us here bickering.”

Good on you Liam, always keeping the peace. We filed out of the coffee shop and stumbled out onto the side walk.

“Hayley! Liam! What am I going to do about my jeans?” Louis whined.

Liam looked at Hayley, “Do you have any jeans Lou could borrow?”

“Yea sure I have some red ones if you want those Lou…”

“YES! YES! YES!” Louis screamed cutting her off.

“Ok, Lou settle down.” I said laughing hard.