Chapter 5: 'Fessing Up

Hello my snowflakes :) sorry this is an incredibly short chapter but i had to split the original chapter because it needed to be split... Also the first one to comment will have this chapter dedicated to them! :D

Also since I have gotton over 10 Votes i am holding the book cover contest like i promised just send it to me on wattpad or on twitter. (my twitter is @realornotreal2u) Thanks so much for the love and support!

Will be posting the next chapter tonight :) <3

....................................................................................................................................................................................

*Hayley*

“Louis! Spill it!” I yelled. I was still trying not to laugh at the scene before me, so I breathed deeply to try and calm myself. It didn’t work.

“Well do you want the whole truth?” said Louis with smirk.

“Yes. I want the whole truth and nothing but the truth!” I declared with a huge smile spread across my face. I giggled as Louis began speaking again.

“I Louis ‘The Tommo’ Tomlinson, swear to speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth.” He said with a deep and over exaggerated voice, “It was Harry’s fault!” Louis whined while he pointed at Harry.

“Harry is this true? I thought Louis was the most immature one here…” I fake gasped.

“Louis how is this my fault?” He yelled as he turned to face me and said, “What happened was this. Niall opened the door and the boys pushed me in, I tripped over your clothes and fell and hit the dresser. It toppled over and all of this,” He gestured to the underwear, “Fell out. And these perverts,” he said as he pointed to Louis, Zayn and Niall, “Decided to come and sort through your underwear.”

“You boys are such idiots.” I laughed. “I’m so going to get you back for this…”