Chapter 4: What Perverts...

*Harry*

I stared at Louis as he got up off the ground. Hayley had just slammed the door in his face and it had hit his nose, but he was fine thank goodness. I heard Hayley apologise from her room and I chuckled. I could just imagine that good humoured glint in her eyes, her light blonde curls bouncing as she walked away from the door.

“Hazza?” The boys yelled in my face.

“What…?” I said half-heartedly, I was still daydreaming about her smile.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” They all chorused.

“What?” I said slightly confused.

“Hazza’s got a crush on Hayley!” Niall sang. He’s so immature, even though he might be a smidge right. I may like her a little… okay maybe a lot but I only just met the girl and I knew almost nothing about her!

“I do not!” I yelled in protest to Naill’s remark.

“Awwww look he’s blushing!” Zayn said chuckling. I realised he was right, the heat was forming on my cheeks as they turned bright red. They all pushed me towards the door as they chorused, “Open the door Harry!”

“No! She’s probably in the shower!”

“All the better…” Zayn said with a wink. What a pervert.

“Fine if you’re not going to do open the door I’ll open it for you!” Yelled Niall.

“You bastard!” I yelled back at him my cheeks still burning. What if she saw us barging straight into her room without permission. “The door’s probably locked anyway…” As soon as the words came out of my mouth Niall turned the door knob and it creaked open. The boys pushed me straight in and I tripped over her clothes that were on the floor and fell straight into her dresser. This made the whole thing tilt which caused all the drawers to fall out simultaneously emptying their contents on top of me. This just had to be the place where she put her underwear didn’t it? The boys would never let me live this down. They all came in to see me covered in panties and bras, and immediately they were all in fits of laughter. They all then decided to come over and look through her underwear, except liam. Liam decided to come over and help me up out of Hayley’s underwear, thank god we have one sensible one here. Then I heard Lou gasp.

“What is it Lou?” I said as I went over to see what it was, as did all the other lads.

He turned to look at us with a huge cheeky grin on his face.

“SHE HAS A ONE DIRECTION UNDERWEAR SET!!!” He screeched holding up a One Direction Bra and Panties for us all to see. And just as we all cracked up laughing Hayley stepped into the room with just her towel wrapped around her body, her silky hair still dripping with water.

“You perverts!” She yelled trying to keep from laughing. The scene that she saw in front of her was five boys, one holding up a set of bra and panties while the whole floor was covered in underwear.

“What the hell are you doing with those Louis!?” She yelled her face flushing.

“Well ah…” Louis replied, trailing off. He obviously couldn’t explain the situation and neither could we.