"It doesn't matter , Shoji ! Follow them" Mineta said.

"Your making Shoji a servant , ribbit" Tsu said.

"Shoji , are you having a hard time carrying us ?" I asked him.

"Don't worry Satori , you 3 a very light for me" He replied. "Let's just focus on getting the Ten million"

"Right !" We all said in unison.

I then prepared my seeds , to fight.

"NOW THEN , EVEN THOUGH BARELY TWO MINUTES HAVE PASSED SINCE WE'VE STARTED , IT'S ALREADY TURNED INTO A FREE-FOR-ALL ! FIGHTS OVER THE HEADBANDS BREAKING OUT ALL OVER ! IGNORING THE TEN MILLION POINTS AND GOING FOR SECOND TO FORTH ISN'T BAD , EITHER !" Present Mic announced.

Mineta gave of a some sort evil laugh, which is a bit scary and creepy.

"Fighting ? No this is ... a one sided pillage" Mineta exclaimed as we head towards Midoriya's team.

"Shoji ?" Midoriya was surprised. "What ? By himself. But it's a team battle !"

They tried to escape but because of Mineta's sticky balls , they were unable to fly away.

Midoriya tries and searches for where he is but is confused.

"From here ... Midoriya..." Mineta said , looking very creepy or confident. I can't tell.

Tsu then used her tongue to try and grab the Ten Million , but he dodged. "I didn't expect any less from you, Midoriya."

"Asui , too ?" He was surprised.

"Call me Tsu !"

Then it was my turn to grab him by growing one Chinese Wisteria attempting to grab the Ten million  but Tokoyami's dark shadow cut it.

"Tch , so close" I said.

"And Satori too ?! That's amazing Shoji !" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Sorry Midoriya , but right now we aren't buddies" I said then the 3 of us headed back inside of Shoji and used our quirks.

Tsu's tongue , Mineta's balls (Lol) and my Vines . Doing our best to grab the Ten million.

"Team Mineta makes use of the overwhelming differences in their sizes ! They're like a tank !" Present Mic announced.

Our plan was amazing. Midoriya's have a hard time dodging our attacks and to top it off .

I also damage their gear a bit.

"My baby is getting destroyed !!!" Some pink haired girl with them exclaimed.

"Satori ! That's sneaky of you !" Ochaco exclaimed.

Midoriya pushed some sort of button and forces to escapes.

"Almost had it !" Mineta complained.

I then noticed something ... "Mineta , where's your headband ?"

"My headband ?" He then put his hand on his forehead. "My headband !?!?!?!?" He then started to cry.

"It was a good plan , so I joined the team even though it was you. When did you lose your headband ?" Tsu said.

"I don't know !!!! But now , there's nothing left to lose !"exclaimed Mineta.

"You are correct Mineta" I said.

"N-neose ? Are you alright ?" Tsu asked.

"What do you mean ? I am perfectly fine" I replied.

"She's scary when she hides her anger" Mineta said.