Chapter 6

The next morning
Rohan POV

It was another day, rise and shine... still i was too lazy to actually get out of bed so i decided to continue sleeping until i woke up in the evening. Not really surprised considering what happened yesterday so i stood up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a douche.

40 minutes later i was done and walked out of my room and was surprised to see old man Hanzo standing there.

"Did you sleep well?" He said smiling, despite this i was able to make out that something was off.

"I am good, it has been a while i was able to sleep out like that. Anyways what happened?" I said looking seriously at him, Hanzo sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well the meeting has been delayed-" he started

"AWESOME!" I yelled immediately but then noticed Hanzo glaring at me so i shut up.

"So for that reason you will be relocated to the Zodiac Star Committee..." He replied, now I understood what was wrong

"So one of your students couldn't shut up and now everyone knows i am here. The council wants to harvest information out of me I suppose..." I said while rubbing my temples

"Yes but you still got lucky, if the Hakuoh Girls Academy were to tasked to do that you would want to kill all of us Shinobi" he said jokingly

I was initially surprised at how casually he said that, but i suppose he has tangoed with death before. Giving the dangerous nature of being a Shinobi and all.

Anyways i nodded at him "So when do i leave?"

"Now" he said as he took a step back, before i could react 5 Shinobi appeared next to me and held me in a headlock before i felt one of them injecting me with a serum. My eyes started to feel heavy and i looked up to Hanzo one last time and grinned before collapsing... again.

The world was black again, the sight was starting to bore me. So i looked around and was able to make out a golden star, I started walking closer and closer and closer to it.

Eventually everything became white and i woke up again, in a limousine with the said Shinobi sitting next and opposite of me. They had their weapons drawn and looked skeptically at me, anyways they were all girls. I could define their facial features because of their gear but they each had nice bodies.

I just looked around "So, Zodiac students?"

They nodded

"Elite Shinobi?"

They nodded

"Bitches?"

They nodded before realizing what they said and i snickered. 

"It is a prank bro" i said until i looked out of the window, we were driving towards a giant castle in the mountains. I grew slightly interested, if they really were tasked to keep an eye out for me that would mean they were stronger than Asuka. Hopefully someone's ass to kick because i needed to redirect my anger towards someone.

 Hopefully someone's ass to kick because i needed to redirect my anger towards someone