Prologue

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the effort to read this, this will be the first fanfic i am writing. Anyways i hope you enjoy it.

3rd POV

It was a normal day, birds were chirping, the sky was cloudless and a Dragon was killing people left and right.

...

Wait what?!

Hokkaido, a Secret Shinobi Village

Currently in Hokkaido at one of the many Secret Shinobi Schools in Japan there was a 10 meter tall eastern fire dragon going on a rampage. The worst part was that the school was located in a secret village so normal people were also caught in it's rampage and were either crushed to death or burned alive by the dragon. The Shinobi currently available were deployed wether student, graduated or teacher were trying to evacuate all the inhabitants and take them to safety. Some of them were also trying to fight the dragon but it proved to be futile as no weapon or Shinobi Art they used even penetrated it's red scales.

The dragon grinned amusedly at the futile attempts to take it down and let out a fire breath killing almost every Shinobi in the area of his attack. Seeing there was nothing they could do anymore the Shinobi who were still alive started to retreat and took their weakened allies with them. The Dragon spread out it's wings and it looked like he was about to pursue them however then it noted the sun was almost going down. The Dragon then turned around and walked to the center of the town before lying down before closing its eyes and falling asleep.

The scene cut out to it being shown as a video in a dark room. There were a group of old looking humans sitting around a table, they had just watched the video and were talking to each other in shock about what they just saw.

"This has to be another Yōma!" One of them said loudly "Then we must kill it as soon as possible. I'll ready my Shinobi" Another one of them said "Did you even watch it?! Those Shinobi couldn't even inflict a serious wound on it!!!" Another one said. While everyone was continuing to yell to each other.

"SILENCE!!!" the woman who sat at the head of the table yelled "Are you children? Does anybody actually have a reasonable idea?!" She said as she looked around at everyone present who just looked at each other. The woman was in her late 80's and was wearing a black yukata. She had her dark blue hair in a ponytail, despite at her age she didn't have one grey hair. She had piercing red eyes and had a Naginata strapped to her back. She had wrinkles on her skin but not a whole lot, and her skin was light brown.

The rest of the people present were also in their late 80's. In total there were 9 of them, 6 of them being female and 3 of them being male. "I-i do have an idea" one of the men said as he stood up "We can ask them for help" he said. The rest of the people however didn't look pleased at all "What are you saying?! We Shinobi should ask help for just a little something like that?!" The man next to him said "We are proud Shinobi, we don't need help from someone else... we fight Yōma to keep the world save!" The woman next to him said. "Silence!!!" The head of the group yelled

"Like i said, i was just asking for his opinion... I don't like this idea as well. Just imagine the shame we'll bring upon our parents and ancestors. We Shinobi asking outsiders for help, Japan also changed too much in the last few years... but yes who wants to ask for help raise your hands" She said, only the man raised his hand "Very well then we'll stick to the plan, we must get to know the whereabouts of the Kagura. Then we-"