Chapter 5

Here we gooooooo!!!

By the way check out this anime, i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Kiraya POV

I was extremely surprised as i looked at Asuka, normally she wouldn't be someone to propose this. Even more she seemed to be 100% sure of this, it was surprising but I understood why. He had almost put Ikaruga, Fuuma, Hijikata, Seimei, Ayame and Muramasa in critical condition. So of course i was a little interested as well how he managed to accomplish that.

Rohan did look at her if she had grown a second head before looking at me "Hey Old Man Kiraya, what should i do?" He replied as he looked at me unsure what to do.

"... If you'd like you can take her challenge, she is a promising Shinobi if i have to say myself." I replied back

"Alright then, I'll accept" he said after thinking this trough, I nodded and told Asuka he accepted her challenge.

Well most of my students were injured. Katsuragi taking it worse, Hibari being mentally scarred... and if i were to put Yagyū against him she would definitely kill him. So Asuka and Daidoji were the last two options, however seeing what a punch of Hibari did to him i wouldn't want to know what happened if Daidoji did the same. She would punch his head off.

Asuka POV

I nodded as Kiraya sensei told me that he accepted my challenge, so i walked towards the middle of the training room.

Rohan did the same and stood opposite of her. He then spawned a spear in his hand, i looked weirdly at him. Ikaruga-chan said he attacked using weapons as projectiles not by wielding them.

I didn't really have time to think so i drew Blossom and Willow and got in a defensive stance

I didn't really have time to think so i drew Blossom and Willow and got in a defensive stance. I noticed Rohan didn't take any stance and just held the spear with one hand loosely. He left himself wide open.

Kiraya sensei then walked up between us and held his hand up in the air before lowering it. "Begin!" He said

I didn't waste time and started running in circles around him, i was able to make out he was still tired from running and left himself wide open on other spots too. He couldn't be just using that weapon for the first time right?

Rohan POV

I was just standing still as Asuka ran in a circle around me, boyo was she fast! I almost couldn't see her so fast was she moving at the moment. Then on pure instinct i raised my spear to block an attack from her, it sent me back a little but i immediately had to duck to make sure i wasn't decapitated.

I quickly punched her and jumped back, i then had to wince in pain. Damn her abs were hard, i noticed that Asuka girl studying me.

There was a reason I hadn't used the gate after being so broken just a nameless blade could instantly kill her. Well i was interested how Shinobi fought in a one-on-one battle, and i was always up to a challenge.