MTTC Ch 11 Dream? part 5

Louise's POV

I stared at Jin in horror, I think im just mistaken...

"Wh-what?"

"Chen and Baekhyun is dead." she said while putting her necklace, her cyan blue gemstone necklance.

"How?" I asked trying hard not to cry.

"Just read it in my diary after all you read it once,"  Jin said and finally finished preparing for the battle. She look at me and said.

"don't go outside of our house, if something happend or if the enemies entered our house just hide, Okay? Bye." she remind me and run out of the house.

I quickly took Jin Diary from her bed and open it to random pages, After minuets of searching i finally found it.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dear diary

Today i just seen the most heart breaking thing that i ever see in my whole life..........................................lossing Louise and my friends that tried to save Louise from the man eaters . Chen and Baekhyun even we didn't talk or even we are not really close i grief for them...

Okay let me tell you the whole story...the Stone protector acsidentally break because of how old is the stone is. The enemies attacked the village, We are losing many warriors are getting killed and injured. even some apprentice who are just announced to be a apprentice yesterday are fighting for their village. Our healer is having hard time to replace the stone and also the other healer's apprentice having their hard time to heal their people. In that time im fighting side by side with Alison, Miyoung and Louise....the last time that we spent time fighting with Louise.

That time the general of the enemies came with a black and big dragon our people starting freaking out but sadly......................................the dragon took Louise. Chanyeol tried to ride on the dragon but the enemies keep blocking him. Suddenly Chen and Lay came from no where success fully jumped on top of the dragon but the general is there, Lay and Chen tried to defeat the general but they can't. finally Baekhyun manage to help Lay and Chen but the dragon went of the ground and started flying away, hopefully i still saw the glimps of Lay but.

.

.

.

.

a sword sunk in his upper right chest...Lay is loosing many blood and seconds later someone take off the sword in his chest that causing Lay lying on the dragon's back. After that i cant see whats happening the dragon is so far down here. I cant help to burst into tears, i don't know why my daggers felt so heavy. I look at Alison and Miyoung they are fighting with sadness in their eyes and while tears falling down their cheecks.... a few minuets the stone protector finally replaced by the healer in a blink of an eye  the enemies left dead lying motionless on the ground.

Later there will be a sit vigil for the warriors that died in the war.....They will finally join our ancestors in  the sky....in the stars guiding us...

sincerly yours

Jin

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo