MTTC Ch: 7 Chanyeol (^/0^)/

• Dedicated to Yna Molit

Alison POV

FANS!

FANS

FANS EVERYWHERE!

This just a bad dream!

Please wake me up!

And i bump on a tree...

"Thank you athena for waking me up with this nightmare," i said to myself.

"Ya!","Alison faster the fans may kill us!" Chanyeol shouted, i stand and follow.

We've passed many bookstores, and every bookstores we've passed i keep dragging him there but he keep refusing he always make a reason that "fans may see us". I wish im with Jasper Hale of twilight book or movie or... whatever it is.

"Ya maybe we should enter the forest," Chanyeol suggest. I agreed so we enter the forest and hopefully no one see us.

And i remember the movie 'The Hunger' and 'Catching fire', There was a scene were it make my eyes teary, when they were affected by the poisoned gasses... to much feels!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Louise' house*

We're sitting here on he floor playing loud musics, eating and more. We're just having a sleepover here at Louise' or Nam house (Nam Sooyoung is Louise' real name kkk?) we move here at her room and we're like so crazy here and now its 10:47 pm and no one wants to sleep...

"Ya lets watch 'Catching Fire'!" i shouted to Louise,MY and Jin whose chatting 'bout kpop or let's just say the 3 idol sasaeng fans...=_=

"Sure but does it have subtitles?" Jin asked why looking at Louise.

"Absolutely yes!" Louise answered cheerfully, And run to the door and she open it .

"Ya is anybody there can you get the Catching fire c.d thank you!" and she slammed the door and she sit next to MY.

"Why won't you just get it," MY said to Louise.

"I'm to lazy to walk and imagine im going to walk 2nd floor to the Movie room!","No way!"

And MY just give her a poker face >>>> =_=

And someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it!" Jin volunteered and run to the door.

"Ya Louise how many times i will tell you tha-"

And it's Woohyun...

Ok and this is Jin's face >>>>> 0_0

(Jin is a big fan of Louise brother Woohyun)

"Yeah yeah i know can you please stop telling me 'bout that!" Louise said angrily.

"Ok ok sorry UNNIE,","And by the way why is little gyu-gyu is here?" he asked. Poor Jin she still standing behind Woohyun and

And

And

She's Blushing

OMO she has a crush on Woohyun!

Nah! maybe she's blushing cause Woohyun is her U.B...

"Isn't it obvious were having a sleepover here!" Louise answered angrily.