BDC Ch 5: Baekhyun...=_=

Jin POV

Ok i hate this, i'm stuck with this bacon...what should i do?

The crazy fans still following us, why do i have to be here this is all Louise and Alison's fault!, if we just stay in our dorm there will be no problem, and they even make Chanyeol,Chen and Baekhyun come even Woohyun hyung...If something bad happend to me i will kill them by my own hands!

Ok we just passed a beauty shop and the fans still following us, suddenly someone grab me it cover my mouth and when i open my eyes we are in a very small dead end, when i look to my right the fans go to the other way. The guy let me go. When i look at him it was the big Eyeliner...=_=

"Your welcome," he said...what a feeler.

"acting cool dosen't fits you," teased and we both stand up, i check if there are still fans, hopefully there are no fans. I called Baekhyun and we run. Suddenly Baekhyun stopped and i bump my face in to his back.

"Ya!" i complained. And i notice that a horror house is infront of us. He hold my hand every tight and we enter it. Wait i remember EXO go to a horror house and one of them is Bacon..Muhahaha i can't forget his face there!

We enter the horror house and when we enter the door just closed, it was pitch black, i hug the thing next to me. Suddenly a light came out from a flash light and i've shocked and quickly step backwards because Bacon is the one i've hugged earlier...OMG my pride T^T

And suddenly i fell on the ground...

"Ah!","What is that!" he shouted with fear...told ya this is gonna happend i wish i'm with Louise,MiYoung and Alison...

"It's me you scaredy cat!" i teased and carefully stand up.

"What scaredy cat!?","Lets see if i left here alone you will know who is the scardy cat," he challenge me.

"Oh really~","I watch EXO's Showtime and my favorite episode is episode 10,","I know you know what happend there right?" i teased him, muhahaha i'm so bad...=_=

"pfft-" he just make that sound.

Suddenly a figure walk infront of us and we both fell in silent. And we both run side-by-side. We stopped because something or someone is blocking our way.

"Ya! go touch that thing," he command.

"Ya! Why me!?","Your the guy you must be manly!" i complained.

"Okay okay I'll go just stay by my side," he said i follow what he said and little by little we are getting closer, and he touch it hopefully it didn't move...

"Now who is the scaredy cat," he tease.

Suddenly...

"Bu-" a voice said...

Baekhyun run i follow him but i lost him...

Okay now i am left alone, what should i do?. I just just walk and a few seconds i hear...

"This is no joke!","Please stop!" the voice cried no it was the Eyeliner....

Ok don't think of any horror movies...but i remember a horror story about a baby sitter and a misterious clown and the horror movie 'The Grudge'...Okay why did i think about that thing...

When i look to my right there was a girl in a embryo position she dosen't even move. I just continued walking suddenly a bloody clown was in front of me. I run and run, suddenly i slipped i tried to stand but i cant i just lay my back at the wall, but it was too late the clown is there i just stared in horror and prayed that Miyoung forgive me...wait what in the world am I saying?

I look at the clown again and he held his axe. I close my eyes and scream but suddenly..

Baekhyun holding a flash light is approching and he lightened the clown's eyes, the clown stopped and it fall because of his eyes.

"Let there be light,","Let there be me!" he said. This pabo...

He quickly help me stand but i can't stand properly, i accidentally skipped my hand to his arms and I almost fell on the ground but he catch me. He. hug me very tight....

"I'm so sorry,","I will never leave you again' he apologist.

"don't worry I will protect you,","always," he promised. wait that line is seems familiar. Oh Alison is the one who said that in the text message.

Wait a second. Why is my heart is beating so fast? Am I badly in love with Baekhyun? I just shook my head and I turn to him but his eyes catches mine. I shook my head again.

Ok my face is getting hotter...what should I do? I just hide my face...

He approaches me to a piggy back and I accept it. And finally we finish this horror house...

It's no a bad idea to go here with Baekhyun...

********************************************************

sorry I didn't update Yura's POV I. accidentally delete it. And by the way its our summer vacation started last week...just want to share. ..

When I was grade 6 I hug three boys (they are my classmates) because we enter a horror house half of our section joined us... and I really regret it. .

-Jin =_=